Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

So I may have to go back to work..

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been a stay at home mom, the past 3.5 years, Im so torn, part of me wants to stay home, and part of me wants to go back to work, its only 2 days a week, so its not full-time. My kids already know our babysitter, and they are excited for mom to go back to work, they are happy if I am happy is what they both said to me....Aghhhh I hate being so confused!

by on Feb. 11, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-17):
MyAngels0103
by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I decided to take the Job, but now they are dinking around with hours, it was 2 days, than 5 days, than 3 days, and now its I have no clue cause my boss will not call me back.... So basically Im so annoyed Im going to hand in my uniform, and turn down the job!

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Aww that sucks they arent being fair!

Quoting MyAngels0103:

I decided to take the Job, but now they are dinking around with hours, it was 2 days, than 5 days, than 3 days, and now its I have no clue cause my boss will not call me back.... So basically Im so annoyed Im going to hand in my uniform, and turn down the job!

Bmat
by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Aw I am sorry. 

maciymommieof3
by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I hope it all works out for you :)

I am not the "sahm" type.....but I got a good hubby who does it for me.

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM

At this point I would tell them what I CAN work and if they dont like it, I wouldnt take it.

TempestRayne
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM

well, it's better to have a job available than to be looking for a looong itme and not be able to find one.  I'm a single mom, my exes are not paying child support, I have no job and my three children and i live with my parents. I've been looking for a job for three years with no luck.

Bmat
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I agree about take the job that you can.  I hope it can be arranged so that it works out for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN