Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Blizzard fun snow days Global warming?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM
  • 7 Replies

Are global warming and greenhouse gasses contributing to this wintry weather that is so prevalent lately ? is this rapid climate change part of earths natural cycle? How many of you are enjoying the snow I love the winter it is refreshing and a good excuse to stay inside with a good book and some hot coffee. My DD and I had fun in the snow we recieved here in the eastern U.S. we went sledding and made snow angels it was fun, I hope the earth is not all comprised of water when I hopefully see my grandchildren in the future, I love to see the seasons change how about you?

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bhwrn1
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 5:28 AM

I am sick of the snow. It has been messing up my schedule and I have had to take too many days off of work b/c of it. My DH has to work when it snows (12 hour shifts, midnight to noon or noon to midnight). That leaves me home alone with the three kids, not so bad until I have to get them up in the mornings and get them ready for school/daycare. I am ready for Spring. I like the season changes but I have had enough.

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I dont know, but i am also sick of the snow!!!!

Bmat
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I don't know.  It will be a relief to not have the high snows that we still have.

KBix
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 5:15 PM

this weekend was so pretty here for us. it was almost 70 and very pleasant. but now its 55 and dropping :(

single_and_preg
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Tonight we are suppose to get alot of rain that is going to freeze, Im not looking forward to that

KBix
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 5:17 PM

our forecast is showing snow possibly again...i want the weekend weather back

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Our forecast is snow/rain for the next 4 days. UGH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)