Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

i have had to decide if my kids were going to school today .

Posted by   + Show Post

yep another snow storm today , the roads are real bad , but i sent them because school is open , i feel they should be closed today , but our school feels they should be open so  off to school they go.

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Replies (11-15):
Carey2006
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Are they home yet???? *HUGS!* I hope all is well!!! A friend of mine who is a teacher in Ohio has had 14 snow days since the end of Jan!!!! So scary!!! I guess I should be happy that we live in GA now and don't have to worry too much about that......

Angiebooboo
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Quoting DessC:

Where are you from, I am in Michigan we had no school today because the storm started late lastnight and the bulk of the snow was going to hit between 10am-2pm so they closed school. Only our second snowday this year

in st. clair county and they should not of had school today my husband is a truck driver and he said the roads were way to bad for them to have school , one of our buses even went into a ditch . i just wish they would worrie more about the teens who drive to school , we live in the middle of nowhere its half country  , the roads were way to slippery for school. i almost wish i would of kept them home.

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I hope they are safe.

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

kmrtigger
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Quoting bhwrn1:

I hope they are safe.

Carey2006
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I'm originally from Pittsburgh and I know around that area they have had school buses go off the road and 3 teens died when their car went into a lake on their way home from school.

Quoting Angiebooboo:

Quoting DessC:

Where are you from, I am in Michigan we had no school today because the storm started late lastnight and the bulk of the snow was going to hit between 10am-2pm so they closed school. Only our second snowday this year

in st. clair county and they should not of had school today my husband is a truck driver and he said the roads were way to bad for them to have school , one of our buses even went into a ditch . i just wish they would worrie more about the teens who drive to school , we live in the middle of nowhere its half country  , the roads were way to slippery for school. i almost wish i would of kept them home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN