Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad Dreams

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do your chidren have bad dreams? Can they tell you what they are about?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
single_and_preg
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:36 PM

No, i  remember my brother used to though.

kmrtigger
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:39 PM

So far they haven't had any.

Bmat
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Mine didn't much. When they did,  I told them that if they talked about them that they wouldn't come back, and they believed it, and it seemed to work.

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My 6 y/o can't seem to remember what the bad dreams are about. I ask him and he says he doesn't know. How did you get them to remember?

Quoting Bmat:

Mine didn't much. When they did,  I told them that if they talked about them that they wouldn't come back, and they believed it, and it seemed to work.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Bmat
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:12 PM

The dreams that were so bad that they woke up in fear, they could usually remember at least a bit.  I don't know why it works, but talking about bad dreams does seem to keep that particular one from coming back.

fairymom2316
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I remember my daughter had a bad dream once, she said that there were ghosts in her room and they were crawling on the wall?? Yea, that once scared even me!! LOL

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Gives me the chills!

Quoting fairymom2316:

I remember my daughter had a bad dream once, she said that there were ghosts in her room and they were crawling on the wall?? Yea, that once scared even me!! LOL

Lilypie

JCTVCBN
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 8:49 AM

My oldest has,

but he usually doesn't remember them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)