Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to the Parenting Positive Kids group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave

Welcome to the Parenting Positive Kids Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Parenting Positive Kids signature to your posts, click here:
Parenting Positive Kids Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

tea

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Replies (1021-1030):
barnwell84
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everybody.  

My name is Kim.  My husband & I have 2 daughters, Catie (5) & Rachel (1).  Catie has started to develop an attitude & we don't like it.  She used to be a nice, sweet little girl & we want that back.  I'm thinking it all changed when Rachel was born.  Because now she doesn't like to share & she's kind of mean to her classmates at Pre-K & she's talking back & being mean to us.  We're not liking & are looking for any advice & parenting tips that we can use.

Thanks & have a great day. 

lucky20102
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Rachel , I'm 26, I have 2 Beautiful girls KayLee and Emma . with me full time and I have 2 boys , Named Nedan (* Pronounced NAY-den) and Matthias (*Pronounced Math- E-us*) who each live with their father...yeah  nuff said.
I honestly joined because I have a hard time ....
okay mean a very difficult time being positive and kind with my parenting sometimes and I am looking to better myself.
 Thanks for being here. :) <3 Rach 

MommaNuney
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Welcome Ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaNuney
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM
What a beautiful family!

Quoting aew00:

hello my name is ashley. I have a daughter who is 4 & her name is Myah! Looking forward to meeting new friends\mommy's!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aew00
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Thank You!! Your family is beautiful as well..

annburger
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Hi,  I'm  Annie, I  have  4  beautiful  children.  I  enjoy  them, however  they  do  keep  me  busy. We  are  a  very  positive  family, beleiving  in  positive  rewards  and  positive  re-inforcement  to  help  our  kids  bloom  into  successful  adults. We  have  lots  of  fun  as  a  family  just  doing  the  simple  things, baking, reading, arts  and  crafts, outside  fun,like  sledding  and  building  snow  forts.We  have  the  coolest  dog, a  golden  retreiver  and  a  lop  bunny  and  they  are  soooooo  much  fun.

MommaNuney
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Welcome to the group Annie. You are so right in what you said! :-)

Quoting annburger:

Hi,  I'm  Annie, I  have  4  beautiful  children.  I  enjoy  them, however  they  do  keep  me  busy. We  are  a  very  positive  family, beleiving  in  positive  rewards  and  positive  re-inforcement  to  help  our  kids  bloom  into  successful  adults. We  have  lots  of  fun  as  a  family  just  doing  the  simple  things, baking, reading, arts  and  crafts, outside  fun,like  sledding  and  building  snow  forts.We  have  the  coolest  dog, a  golden  retreiver  and  a  lop  bunny  and  they  are  soooooo  much  fun.

MommaNuney
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Quoting aew00:

Thank You!! Your family is beautiful as well..

twinmom03102010
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Good Afternoon,

I have twin girls who are 2 years old!  That means I am BUSY!!!

MommaNuney
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Welcome! My 3 girls are 16,8, and 2! I thought one 2 year old was BUSY...I can only imagine what 2 is like.

Quoting twinmom03102010:

Good Afternoon,

I have twin girls who are 2 years old!  That means I am BUSY!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN