Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Looking to make everyday moments a special occasion?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you find yourself looking for ways to make everyday moments a bit more special? Hallmark helps moms like you by offering fun interactive storybooks, recordable storybooks and more great products to families with young children.

We gave moms a variety of products from Hallmark and asked them to tell us what they thought. Check out what our moms had to say and then visit hallmark.com for more information.

Thank you.
( ) CafeMom Team

by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Replies (81-90):
Kainalu55
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM

i'm sorry for responding so late. We left for a trip the day after we received our recordable rock a bye baby bear. It is adorable! I had a hard time recording myself singing because i have a terrible singing voice! lol...so i did it over and over again. I did it while my daughter took a nap, and gave it to her when she woke up. She is 6 months old, and she seemed to really like it. My daughter stayed with my sister for a bit while i went to pick my 4 year old up at preschool and when she cried, my sister played the bear for her and she stopped crying! It's very cute, soft and snuggly. I'm sure we will be using it for years to come! It is a great cuddle buddy!

Kainalu55
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 6:51 PM

the recordable books look really neat, i'll have to check them out at Hallmark. I think my dd would love it!

slw123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

How fun!  Congrats to the moms that got to try these products out.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Thanks for sharing all your stories.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM

DD loves these recordable books. All of her grandparents live so far away so they have recorded books for her. She loves to hear them.

SherriPie
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I think recordable story books would be great for someone with a loved one far away (like military families).

bether89
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Quoting momof3angela:

I have 3 children ages 17, 8 an 6.  It's so important to make all of the time I have with them extra special and unique to each of my kid's.  And encouraging my kid's to keep reading is huge for me.

I made a video and as soon as I figure out how to get it to my computer I'll post it as well.

We received Hallmark's Interactive Story Book and Cooper the Bear.  Cooper responds verbally as the story is being read to him.  We have Book 1 and there are 2 other books in this series.   Both my 6 yr old Hannah and 8 yr old son Isaiah love Cooper.  But my Hannah especially took to both reading the book and playing with Cooper.  This book is great because she still needs some help reading but can read a lot on her own.  Cooper responding really makes it fun to read for the kid's.  Reading is special in itself but what a great way to encourage our kid's to continue.  And I love being able to read the book as well with my kid's.

Thank you Cafemom and Hallmark for the opportunity to try a great Interactive Toy/Educational tool.  We WILL be purchasing the other 2 books in the series as well.

Not only do I recommend this for other mom's to check out...I am adding this to my list of gift's to give for birthday's and Christmas. big smile mini

It would make a great gift.

SherriPie
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Quoting 4isenoough:

I just want to thank Cafemom and Hallmark for this opportunity! We received the Mom and Me book.

We recorded it this weekend, my kids and I all had so much fun in the process!! I LOVE that I can capture their voices now and then it play it back when they are older. It is a wonderful keepsake that is priceless to me!!! I even caught my teenagers playing it back the day after we made it. ;)

It looks adorable!

Peajewel
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Since I read & commented on this post the last time, I actually found the two books I am going to buy.  They are books that you actually record with your child.  I am going to get one for me to do with her and one for her Grandma to do with her.  We are going to make a time capsule this year too so I will be putting these books in there.  I think it will be a lot of fun.

Sarahb21
by on Apr. 11, 2011 at 9:53 PM

My kids would love one of those books!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)