Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

I need ideas for the Bug 'Em product

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm having a tough time with the influencer. I was hoping I could get ideas from some of you that got the Bug 'Em product.

When I was selected, I saw all the books (like the recordable storybooks), and DD loves those. I was so excited to try one out with her. But when I got the Bug 'Em product, I just wasn't sure what I could do with it.

My child is only 3 and can't read yet, and she doesn't attend school yet. She loves the little bee and is playing with it as a "backpack," she's filling it with "treats" for us (me and DH), and I have her sound out some words on the notes, but I'm not sure what else I can do with this that's aligned with the product's intended purpose--because of her age.

I really want to write a great review, because I really love this and could see myself using it with her when she's older. I just need some ideas. I even visited the Hallmark Bug 'Em site for ideas, but those kids seemed to be older, too.

slightlyperfect

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
terri76
by Terriny on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Wish i could help..But i did not get this one :-( Sorry momma.. Hope you get some ideas!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)