Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Tell Them Challenge Day 13: I'm Thankful for You

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this

Most of us are lucky enough to have someone in our lives that we're truly thankful for - and maybe even several people. Well, don't hesitate, tell them you're thankful for them today!  

Who did you give thanks to today? Tell us in the replies below!

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is! Sign up for the Tell Them Challenge here. If you participate in 10 of the 15 days, you'll be entered to win a $25 gift card to Hallmark Gold Crown.

by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

A friend that I've been getting together with a couple times a month ever since I quit work. She is comfortable to be around and very kind.  I am seeing her today for tea, and I shall certainly tell her how much I appreciate her friendship.

christi34
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I am thankful to have my boys. If they wasn't here I would be going crazy. I tell them every morning before the go to school and I tell them every night before they go to bed. I think I am the luckiest woman in the world to have great boys like mine.

christina695
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I am thankful for my df and dd. I don't know what I would do without them.

batjmom
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM

My kids!  They are on spring break this week and its been wonderful.  My dh for being so great.  We had a great family day yesterday

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I am thankful for my dd. I don't know what I would do without her!
Paigesmommy78
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM

my hubby, my DD.my mom , my grandma, m,y friend Matt and i will be sure to tell them 2day how thankful i am to have them in my life

bayliesmommy
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Today I haven't told anyone, but I told my BFF Saturday that I love her more then there are stars in the sky and I don't know what id do with out her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeniseGibson
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I am thankful for my dd.

mash625
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I gave thanks to my sweet helpful 12 year old daughter

abbymommy915
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Definitely my daddy! I've always been a daddy's girl and after I got married and moved away, he sold his house and moved to be closer to me and DD :D I love him so much and he's still there for me when I need him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN