Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Whatcha gonna put in there..

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 27 Replies

Sooo Ladies what are you putting in your child's or children's Easter Basket this Year?? I got jacob new ear buds for his ipod touch..a cute pair of angry bird boxers(LOL) and two games for the kinect he has been wanting :-) and the odds and ends of candy everyone shoves in there!! Sadly yes my soon to be 16 year old is getting an easter basket.. He did not ask for one but it is something i enjoy doing and probably will even when he leaves for college LOL.

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetlyblissful
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:15 AM
I'm cutting back on stuff this year. They get empty baskets and fill them with eggs and treats that they find.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM
A little of everything. Cup, bowl, bug thing, magnifying glass, DVD, parking pal, a little candy and a butterfly habitat to share.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaNuney
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Morgan 16-2 books, a bookmark, and a mirror for her purse.
Marah 8-drawing books, chapter book, bookmark, and a rhinestone headband.
Makenzie 2-Dora books, Micky Mouse seek n find book, and 2 mini gliders for outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Candy....lots and lots of candy! 

hunterskysmom
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM
This

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Candy....lots and lots of candy! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
They each will get a movie & candy. Plus an easter egg hunt for more candy. They are 12, 8, 5 & will probably get baskets until they move out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faeriemom1972
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM
My son got the baby doll stroller he's been wanting, a snorkle and mask(he's wanted one for the bathtub-lol), the traditional chocolate bunny as well as some assorted little toys and candies.
My daughter's main basket gift is Barbie as Bella from Breaking Dawn, in her wedding dress. (We live in western Washington and spent a lot of time in Forks and La Push when she was little so she's loved the Twilight books since they came out.)
faeriemom1972
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Quoting the3Rs:

They each will get a movie & candy. Plus an easter egg hunt for more candy. They are 12, 8, 5 & will probably get baskets until they move out.

My daughter is almost 21 and still gets a basket! She has made it clear that she would like her basket mailed to her if she ever moves away:-)
faeriemom1972
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Quoting terri76:

Sooo Ladies what are you putting in your child's or children's Easter Basket this Year?? I got jacob new ear buds for his ipod touch..a cute pair of angry bird boxers(LOL) and two games for the kinect he has been wanting :-) and the odds and ends of candy everyone shoves in there!! Sadly yes my soon to be 16 year old is getting an easter basket.. He did not ask for one but it is something i enjoy doing and probably will even when he leaves for college LOL.

Hey now! I still get an Easter basket and I'm almost 40! My daughter does one for me every year. Her dad used to give her money to shop for it, but now that she has a job she spends her own money. Much to dh's delight:-) (he hates prying open his wallet) dd is almost 21 and she's the one getting a Barbie in her basket! Now that I think about it, we might be a weirdly whimsical household:-)
LuvingRN
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM
We always put a new bathing suit & beach towel in our kids baskets along with a little bit of chocolate :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)