Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Do you keep special notes and cards from loved ones?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies,

Do you always keep notes and cards that are extra special to you? Where do you keep them?

giving heart

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (21-27):
bamababe1975
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I do keep them in my dresser drawer, especially anything from my parents, grandparents, husband, and kids.

bamababe1975
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

That's a great idea!

Quoting Meltopia529:

Yes I do. I keep them mostly in a shoe box. Cards I punch a hole through and put on a ring. I can go through and read them when I want.

I also have saved cards and letters others have given my son. One day he'll be able to go back through them and read all the encouraging words from others!

vsop690
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Only if they wrote something nice in there or the card had extra sentimental value OR if there is a picture in/on it. I keep it in a storage box. If they just signed there name on a card and nothing else, then I eventually throw it out when I do a major clean up.

Reina13
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:27 PM

When it comes to these types of things, I am a hoarder. I have cards and letter and notes from family and loved ones dating back years.

Reina13
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I really like this idea too. Im thinking I may have to start doing this as well.

Quoting bamababe1975:

That's a great idea!

Quoting Meltopia529:

Yes I do. I keep them mostly in a shoe box. Cards I punch a hole through and put on a ring. I can go through and read them when I want.

I also have saved cards and letters others have given my son. One day he'll be able to go back through them and read all the encouraging words from others!

TrixieSlut
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I keep it in my Vagina

sweetlyblissful
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I keep cards in a box in my closet.  I have sooo many.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)