Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sweet lil man is laying on my chest for bedtime. I'm singing to him & I feel this little hand my bare neck right beside my shoulder. <3
The rare moments that make all the hair pulling worth it..
Can you name something sweet your child has done recently?
BB
Fey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Replies (11-13):
sweetlyblissful
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

So cute!!  My baby girl is 11 months old and still gives the open mouth kisses.  She is my cuddle bug.  She just melts my heart.

Quoting metallicagurl84:

My lil man gives kisses too, he's 13 months. He started with his mouth open, but is getting the hang of closing his mouth & imitating my "mmm". Once in a while he puckers hos lips up real tight & puffy going "mmm". He's so adorable. <3 ^_^
BB
Fey

sweetlyblissful
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I love when my baby girl is on my lap and hears a song she likes, she starts to dance. 

Or when my 11 year old still giggles when I hug him. 

Or when my 6 year old squeals with happiness because she gets so excited and can't get any words out.

metallicagurl84
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:05 AM
My 5 DD does the squealing excitement also. I think it's because of me. I'm very empathetic & have noticed she is most likely following in my footsteps. So we get flooded with emotion & choke on words. We do it when upset or mad as well. Really, any excess of emotion.
BB
Fey

Quoting sweetlyblissful:

I love when my baby girl is on my lap and hears a song she likes, she starts to dance. 

Or when my 11 year old still giggles when I hug him. 

Or when my 6 year old squeals with happiness because she gets so excited and can't get any words out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)