Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you ladies???

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

How do you ladies keep your house clean?? and how do you get your kids to clean up their bedrooms??? 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvingRN
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM
With my kids, its a weekly chore to clean their rooms.

As forthe house, I tend to just clean as I go but generally Mondays tend to include more since I'm at work all weekend and everyone (including DH) forget how to pick up after themselves!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
intel18
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Shit how do I get my dh to pick up his clothes off floor!! I don't know if there clean or dirty lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama8865
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM

lol Well I put a laundry basket in our bedroom luckily he throws his clothes in it!!

PNMom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Much depends on the ages of the kids. Its a chore here and if not done there can be consequences

hunterskysmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
I am always picking up something around the house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM

You have to have a routine. I do not get everything done in one day. My son is too young to clean his room. But he loves to help me dust and sweep.

lil_mama8865
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I have 3 girls 7, 6, and 2 and the bad part is the 2 year old helps me clean more than the other 2!!! The older ones make a bigger mess than my 2 year old!! My only problem with my 2 year old is she loves to grab things while I am cleaning and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done with her here!!

Quoting PNMom:

Much depends on the ages of the kids. Its a chore here and if not done there can be consequences

Cher53
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

God are you lucky in 30 years nope not my d/h

terri76
by Terriny on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Well since my it is mostly just me for now it is easy to keep clean.. but it is easier for me to have a routine and i clean the house on Sunday Morning's usually. :-)

MommaNuney
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I have 3 girls also...16, 8, and 2! My 2 year old gets mad if she can't help me clean :-) The 16 year old hates helping or cleaning so her room can get pretty awful. I pick my battles and just leave her door closed (lower level room) I do have her clean her bathroom because others us it. My 8 year old is some where inbetween...catch her on a good day and she'll go to town and clean everything and ask to clean more :-)

I have an almost everyday routine for cleaning though.

Quoting lil_mama8865:

I have 3 girls 7, 6, and 2 and the bad part is the 2 year old helps me clean more than the other 2!!! The older ones make a bigger mess than my 2 year old!! My only problem with my 2 year old is she loves to grab things while I am cleaning and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get anything done with her here!!

Quoting PNMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)