Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

does your parents and sister not talk? do you feel in the middle ?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

i do i was just wondering if any body else family not get along.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Audreesmommy757
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I DONT TALK TO MY PARENTS AND MY SIS IS MY BFF..SORRY NO HELP

MommaNuney
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I don't talk to my mother, my sister does sometimes, but she tries to avoid doing it! So we both prefer to not talk to her. We both talk to my dad though. My sister and I are best friends too.

Meltopia529
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I talk to both my sister and my mother.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I do sometimes feel like I am in the middle of one of my sisters fued with my mom. They don't talk at all for personal reasons. I am working on forgiving my mom, not for he, but for myself. My sister on the other hand isn't there yet.

faeriemom1972
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I talk to my mother as little as possible she drives me crazy. Too bad for her, since I'm an only child.
jthompson1976
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM

really didnt no there was so many. life is way t short . i hate it i love my parents and my sister. mean the world to me. i cant sand they are all so afraid talk to me thinking ill tell the other some thing. im not even like that

terri76
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Wow after reading some of these replies it makes me sad..!! I would be totally and completely lost without my mom!!! She is like a best friend to me!!! And i do not have a sister but a sister in law and we have not had any fueds..as long as she treats my baby brother with kidness and love we will stay good!!! LOL

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM

My father, sister and I,talk weekly. 

phrenicfire89
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Mmm not even close. I Lo e my sister to death and she is a better person than I am. My mom likes my sister better than me lol, if anything I suppose my sis might feel that way sometimes, but not in an extreme way. Just used cuz she can get my mom to do things I can't so I wak for favors every so often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)