Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

frustratedWhat's got you frustrated?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
LuvingRN
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Haha...he listened to me today!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

I am sorry that has to be really irritating! I hope next time he will listen to you!

Quoting LuvingRN:

My husband tends to snap at the kids easily when he's in pain...I told him to bring the pain meds for him to take while we were in DL but nooooo, he didnt want to listen. (You think at some point that he'd listen to his wife whose a nurse) Just frustrating!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:10 PM

That's good! :)

Quoting LuvingRN:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

I am sorry that has to be really irritating! I hope next time he will listen to you!

Quoting LuvingRN:

My husband tends to snap at the kids easily when he's in pain...I told him to bring the pain meds for him to take while we were in DL but nooooo, he didnt want to listen. (You think at some point that he'd listen to his wife whose a nurse) Just frustrating!!

jpalmer
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM
My kiddo is sooooo freaking sick and all his school cares about is getting him to school to take the MAP test...so i have to take him to school tonorrow so he can take it...eta: he is vomiting, running a fever, and coughing like crazy....

This is why we are home schooling him next year!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingRN
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:58 PM
I'm thankful he did...his foot is all swollen from the all the walking!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting LuvingRN:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting LuvingRN:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingRN
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Thats ridiculous!! Is it wrong to hope that he gets sick at the school so they can see there was a reason you kept him home?

Quoting jpalmer:

My kiddo is sooooo freaking sick and all his school cares about is getting him to school to take the MAP test...so i have to take him to school tonorrow so he can take it...eta: he is vomiting, running a fever, and coughing like crazy....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:07 AM

ouch :(

Quoting LuvingRN:

I'm thankful he did...his foot is all swollen from the all the walking!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting LuvingRN:

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

Quoting LuvingRN:

jpalmer
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Nope...lol...i'm right there with ya!!! I kinda hope he goes in there and vomits all over the damn place...and when they say i think you need to take him home i'mgonna smile and say "well geez ya think, ya know them there doctors musta know wut theys wus talkin bout" (and i am going to use the most back woods slow country tone i can manage to muster!!!) They aregued me over my nursing degree i had to show them my graduation certificate because the school nurse and i clashed heads...they could not wrap their heads around me being a stay at home mom with an RN...i mean come on people do it everyday!!!

Sorry for my rant...lol...it just aggravates the fire out of me!!!

Quoting LuvingRN:

Thats ridiculous!! Is it wrong to hope that he gets sick at the school so they can see there was a reason you kept him home?

Quoting jpalmer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyladnad
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Potty Training! Thankfully, my 3 year old daughter has got the pooping thing down but she has pee accidents at least twice a day... she just doesn't want to stop playing to use the potty! We have been working on this for MONTHS! She does fine if I take her to the bathroom all the time, but that is not being truly trained... that is me being trained to take her ever hour. I want her to recognize her need to go and to stop what she is doing to go! It is very frustrating! 

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Sounds like he isnt ready yet.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

UGH!

What doesn't have me frustrated! lol

We're STILL working on this potty training thing with our middle son.  It's like, it's not clicking for him at all.  He doesn't go unless we tell him.  We're on week two.

Meltopia529
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I've had a pain in my shoulder all week! It hurts so bad, but I do not want to go to the dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN