Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

his dads girlfriend stole my mother's day gift!!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  • 44 Replies
Okay so I know it's a couple of day's pass mother's day and I should really just get over this!!! But it has been eating at me...and honestly I feel like I am over reacting a bit...so I'll tell ya what happened and ya'll let me know if you all think I have a right to be mad or should I just suck it up and move on...

My son (who is 9years old) made me a mother's day card at school...my favorite gift to get are the things my kiddos make me...anyhow my 9yr old made me a mother's day card...the day he made it was on a friday and it just happened to fall on friday that he goes to his father's house...so my son stuffed it in his backpack and just thought he would give it to me sunday...well his dads girlfriend found it in my sons backpack and auttomatically assumed that the card was for her...she told him thank you for "her" mother's day card and what not...my son told her that it was for me HIS MOTHER!!! Well she told him that she was keeping it because he had made it for her...so she has MY mother's day card...

Now I am not upset because I didn't get aything...I am upset because SHE took it!!! I told her I wanted the card MY SON made me...she said that the card was her's and he made it for her...

And she doesn't know why I am so pissed?!? Really?!?

Anyhow...do I have a right to be pissed or am I just over racting and should I just get over it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
terri76
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:04 PM

UMMMM Girl you have every right to be upset!!!!!!!! I am on your side totally!!!!!! That is just every kind of wrong for her to do that.....that is just so very rude..She should be ashamed of herself for stealing from a 9 year old even after he told her it was for HIS MOTHER not his dad's girlfriend...Why would he make her a mother's day card??? She is a sad person!!!

jpalmer
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I have no clue what is wrong with this chick!!! She even told my son that I was to stupid to get my high school diploma...that the onbly thing I have is my GED...ummm wrong!!! I have my hish school diploma AND I have my RN...smh...she needs a high five to the face with a shovel!!! And so dose his bio dad!!! Grrrr!!!

Quoting terri76:

UMMMM Girl you have every right to be upset!!!!!!!! I am on your side totally!!!!!! That is just every kind of wrong for her to do that.....that is just so very rude..She should be ashamed of herself for stealing from a 9 year old even after he told her it was for HIS MOTHER not his dad's girlfriend...Why would he make her a mother's day card??? She is a sad person!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabiiYarellie
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Ef yeah! How rude! Ok if the kid hadbt told her anything I would understand *confision* but he CORRECTED HER! What a bih!
terri76
by on May. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Ohhh goodness she sounds like a piece of work!!! And a high five to the face with a shovel is not all she needs!!!! Sad Sad Sad that people are like that.

Quoting jpalmer:

I have no clue what is wrong with this chick!!! She even told my son that I was to stupid to get my high school diploma...that the onbly thing I have is my GED...ummm wrong!!! I have my hish school diploma AND I have my RN...smh...she needs a high five to the face with a shovel!!! And so dose his bio dad!!! Grrrr!!!

Quoting terri76:

prdadptvmama
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Sounds like dad needs to have his rear end whopped too! He should have been man enough to step up and say that his son made it for YOU His MOTHER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:03 AM

I agree with this! That is a horrible thing for her to do!!!

Quoting terri76:

mommy_2_be_2010
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Sounds like she wants to be mommy put a stop to it op. My daughters sm tried to get her for mothers day by saying her dad wanted to see her nope he can call my phone and talk to me if he wants to see her because it's MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND i'm keeping MY daughter home with me u aint getting her. Then she asked for my 10x30 pic I had made of my daughter um no if u want it u get one made and pay for it. My daughters dad is also pissed bc I won't send him nudies of myself over the net and has called me a retarded bitch because I refuse to send them I aint married to u take naked pics of ur wife.

I would be nice and have a picture disc made for him but not after he called me a retarded bitch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I would be so pissed off if that happend to me! She had no right to go through his back pack in the first place. And then to assume that he would make her a card is just about idiotic. Really she should give you your card.

Meltopia529
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Exactly! Why didn't he set her straight?

Quoting prdadptvmama:

Sounds like dad needs to have his rear end whopped too! He should have been man enough to step up and say that his son made it for YOU His MOTHER!

Strega
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

She sounds like a Nutjob. Have you talked to his Dad?

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)