Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Weird Baby Products

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Baby bangs......

Babies are great and all, but you know what would make them even better? If they weren’t so bald. These delicate hairbands with attached mop top may have been the basis for the Saturday Night Live ad spoof for baby toupees, but these appear to be 100% for real.

Baby Bangs, available at baby-bangs.com, $29.95

by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Delirium003
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Designer Barf bags...

There are some things you just can’t pretty up, and vomit is one of them. Yes, it’s a good idea to keep a bag in your purse if you’re prone to bad morning sickness, but we don’t think a bamboo-patterned bag is going to make you feel any more zen about hurling.

Morning Chicness Bags, available at morningchicnessbags.com, $12.95 for a pack of 20

Delirium003
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Playdoh Cologne

Perfume is supposed to make you feel alluring, not remind you of that time you spent an hour getting Play-Doh out of the carpet. So we don’t really get this limited-edition scent, which says “playtime” more than “sexytime.”

Demeter Play-Doh Cologne Spray For Women, available at amazon.com, $18.99

Delirium003
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Baby Bum Fan.....uhhhh

If your babe’s prone to diaper rash, you know it’s a good idea to let his nether regions air out. But you know what works well for that? Plain old air, not the kind pushed out by whirring blades aimed at the family jewels.

Delirium003
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Ride on vacuum?  I'm in!!

Wouldn’t it be great if your kids would do the vacuuming for you? The only problem is that most kids we know are petrified of the vac. Also, letting them go to town with major sucking power doesn’t seem like the best idea we’ve heard.

Delirium003
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:34 PM

What have you seen that is on your "weird" meter?

Audreesmommy757
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM

thats kinda scary lol

Audreesmommy757
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:34 PM

shwow i have seen everything now

Quoting Delirium003:

Baby Bum Fan.....uhhhh

If your babe’s prone to diaper rash, you know it’s a good idea to let his nether regions air out. But you know what works well for that? Plain old air, not the kind pushed out by whirring blades aimed at the family jewels.

Meltopia529
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I've seen the bangs awhile ago on the Tyra show. Creepy

Meltopia529
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Now my son would love this!

Quoting Delirium003:

Ride on vacuum?  I'm in!!

Wouldn’t it be great if your kids would do the vacuuming for you? The only problem is that most kids we know are petrified of the vac. Also, letting them go to town with major sucking power doesn’t seem like the best idea we’ve heard.

terri76
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Bathroom Baby Harness

Ok, we admit, this has happened to us: you’re busting to use the bathroom while wearing your baby, and there’s not a germ-free spot to put him down while you do your business. Solution: this hanging harness. However, you have to remember to cram it into your already crowded diaper bag—and this unique situation will probably occur maybe four times in your life, which comes out to about $10 per pee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)