Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Diamond Candles

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

Wellllll I have been wanting one for a long time...I have been going back and forth on yes and then no i do not want to waste my money!!! So i decided to buy one and see how it goes :-). I used my mod money on paypal to buy it for myself.. I decided against a purse and got a candle LOL. The scent i got was Orchid Meadow..So when i get it i will have to let you know how it is!!! Eeeek!! So has anyone else bought one of these candles?? And if sooo did you like the scent?? Did it fill the room like they claim?? Did you like your ring???

by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetlyblissful
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I wanted one for myself.  I also asked them if they would let us sell them in my store.  But sadly they don't ship to Canada.

terri76
by on May. 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Ohhhh boooooo. That is nooooo good. Do you have any friends or family that live in the states that can get them then mail them to you?? Hopefully they start shipping that way soon

Quoting sweetlyblissful:

I wanted one for myself.  I also asked them if they would let us sell them in my store.  But sadly they don't ship to Canada.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetlyblissful
by on May. 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I do, but I figured I will wait until they do start shipping here. 

Quoting terri76:

Ohhhh boooooo. That is nooooo good. Do you have any friends or family that live in the states that can get them then mail them to you?? Hopefully they start shipping that way soon

Quoting sweetlyblissful:

LuvingRN
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I've never had one but heard lots of nice things about them.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I want one soooo bad but haven't got one yet!

terri76
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I did tooo!! For the longest time. So that is why i used my money i got for being a mod.. then if i like them i will buy again. If i like it alot i am gonna get my mom one for her birthday...but thought i would try it out this way..then i know wether or not to spend my "own" money LOL but i have heard nothing but great things!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

terri76
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Me Too!! So i thought i would try one out :)

Quoting LuvingRN:

I've never had one but heard lots of nice things about them.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Good idea! lol

Quoting terri76:

I did tooo!! For the longest time. So that is why i used my money i got for being a mod.. then if i like them i will buy again. If i like it alot i am gonna get my mom one for her birthday...but thought i would try it out this way..then i know wether or not to spend my "own" money LOL but i have heard nothing but great things!!

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

SabrinaLC
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I've had two.

If you don't like the smell from sniffing the candle, you might like it when it's burning.  I have one, cozy cabin, I don't like the smell unless it's burning.  I also have 'fresh snow?'  it's snow something... I like it.

I want to get a more summery smell soon.

I liked my first ring more than my second.  Both were too big but I have tiny hands.  

hunterskysmom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Have never heard of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN