Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

How do you make storytime magical?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a Hallmark product to help develop their child's imagination. The products were as follows:

Read what our moms are saying and then tell us how you make story time magical for your kids.

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
elasmimi
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Storytime is magical without any extra gadgets. The written word alone can take kids (and adults) on many magical journeys. I do love the interactive storybooks, though.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM

How cool!

Quoting wandep:

I just have to say thank you to Cafemom and Hallmark for letting us participate in this influence program.

My kids are ages 6 & 8 years old...both had a fun time creating these two projects for their grandmas.

The projects were very easy and not a lot of mess involved with the paint that they sent us.

Here are a few pictures I took of the kids doing their projects.... I let both kids take turns coloring in the book and painting on the canvas.

Charizma77
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Quoting mamivon2:

and here are a few pics

She wasnt very happy when interrupted her. :)

Those are really cool. Thanks for sharing!
Charizma77
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Quoting wandep:

I just have to say thank you to Cafemom and Hallmark for letting us participate in this influence program.

My kids are ages 6 & 8 years old...both had a fun time creating these two projects for their grandmas.

The projects were very easy and not a lot of mess involved with the paint that they sent us.

Here are a few pictures I took of the kids doing their projects.... I let both kids take turns coloring in the book and painting on the canvas.

Great pics. Now I want to buy my kids these!
countrygirlkat
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Wow, I haven't heard of these products but reading these reviews has me wanting to try them all!  Awesome ideas for the kids. 

Rushn311
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM

When I read stories to my kids I get into the characters byt changing my voice and making noises. I have fun doing it.

suziejax
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM

This looked fun!

.Angelica.
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

my son loves going to the library and picking out many books. i really want to get him the nugget the dog book sometime

starryeyez23
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM
We received a big brother stuffed animal and book and a big sister stuffed animal and book. My children absolutely loved them, especially my son. He takes his stuffed animal to bed and tells me that he's going to be a big brother when Liam gets here. I am mobile so I will post pictures in a minute :-)
starryeyez23
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Noah :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN