Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (621-626):
Audreesmommy757
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome to the group!

Quoting mermaidmama77:

Hello I have a son 8, daughter 2, and 3 step-daughters. I work full time and am married.

Bluetick
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Welcome!!! So nice to have you!

Quoting Twinzmadre:

Hi, I live in Ca and have 4 year old identical twin boys:);)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Great to meet you!!! Kansas is one of my fav states ( mainly because its so solitary)

Quoting prettyface1:

hi my name is bridget. i am a 29 year old mom of 2 beautiful lil guys. jereme will be  6 in feburary and christian is 4 will be 5 in may. we live in kansas.  looking to meet other moms and become friends.

Bluetick
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Great to meet you!! Your house sounds like mine! Lol kids everywhere and then it hits you they dressed up the dog lol

Quoting mermaidmama77:

Hello I have a son 8, daughter 2, and 3 step-daughters. I work full time and am married.

supermillerMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hellooo!  My name is Dawn.  I'm mother to one beautiful boy and ttc #2.  We try to be as positive as possible and I can definitely see the results in my son.  Of course it's not always easy, so that's why it's nice to check in with other moms from time to time :) 

grammyjen
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I didnt realize before that this post was from Jun2012!  I may be of some help to some of you somehow! : ) I have successfully raised 3 children! Wahoo!! I have 2 boys age 26 and 21 and my daughter is 19! We have been through ALOT of stuff! But it was so awesome really looking back! We went through everything from attitudes to soccer, basketball, wrestling, track, football, lacrosse, homework, project, church, sunday school, camp, good friends, and really bad friends! good choices and some really bad ones! My oldest just was married in June and now they have a little 1 month old daughter : ) My husband has 2 from a previous marriage aged 29 and 27....so there is a lot of huistory here and I may be able to help...my biggest advice is that you just CANNOT love your kids toooo much! They need you Mommies every step of the way...it turns from physical and emotional care to all emotional care...and being there for them!! : ) (I hope no one minds I am not a new mommy!! I am a grammy now! and I want to be the best grammy for all my little grandchildren! there are 6 step and 1 not step!)  jen <3

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)