Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Grace1017
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Hi I am from Ohio and have a son and I believe kids more poitivity in their lives

KatieNatalieA
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I have two girls, almost seven years apart. They get along great - ever since we hooked up with Verizon for Internet access...they have bonded over the computer. We found Disney.go.com and "MoshiMonster" - for the eldest. They both enjoy each other's favorite game sites. Lately I feel left out - how can I relate to such childish entertainment? On the other hand, they bicker. And the noise level goes decibels high. I get headaches and try to break up the yelling matches. My four year old spits at me and is still wetting her pants. The ten year old is wanting to shave her legs. They are years apart, but share a positive energy that should be captured for years to come. I am keeping a positive outlook on the whole situation. The ten-year-old wants to teach her sister everything. Again, I feel sorta left in the dark. How can I pitch in without interrupting their bonding?

Sweet_lachance
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Chelsea, I have two girls, 5 years, and 18 months.  Pretty busy with the two!

Meltopia529
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Welcome new members

lovingelindeya
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hi my name is Amanda i am 23 and i have 2 girls ages 2 and 4 and i live in TX

mommy2johnwayne
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica! I'm a first time mother and have a wonderful little boy who is two! He is my heart and my world and I love him more than life itself. I came here for advice and to share information! :) Glad to see everyone!

LuvingRN
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting lovingelindeya:

Hi my name is Amanda i am 23 and i have 2 girls ages 2 and 4 and i live in TX

LuvingRN
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting mommy2johnwayne:

Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica! I'm a first time mother and have a wonderful little boy who is two! He is my heart and my world and I love him more than life itself. I came here for advice and to share information! :) Glad to see everyone!

c.e.motherof3
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Hello my name is Chrissy. I live in Amarillo Tx. I have 3 amazing children ages 8,3and5. Im a sahm for almost 7 years:)

ARE YOU THE QUEEN OF YOUR CASTLE? 

NEW GROUP COME CHECK IT OUT    'Queens of the Castle'   http://www.cafemom.com/group/117381                                  

arcf101
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hello, my name is Amanda. I am a 22 year old stay at home step mother to two incredible boys ages 4 and 8. We just moved to Fort Collins from Denver and it has been hard finding and making new friends up here for all of us

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)