Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (141-150):
star33
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:04 PM

hi! my name is shelley.i'm 38.i have 2 kids, ages 6 yrs & 2 yrs old.i also have a 12 yr old step daughter.(she doesn't live w/me,but still comes to visit)i'm a single parent.i work anywhere from part time to full time hrs in a pharmacy.

laj4boys
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Thanks, Amber!  I'm excited to join!  I have 4 sons - ages 16, 21, 23, and 27!  Sometimes I wish they were little again!  The time really does go by so fast!! 

Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Welcome I'm from NC too! Great to meet you

Quoting maof6:

Hello I'm franny from NC ,I have 6 kids 4 girls and 2 boys .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Welcome! !

Quoting melbapeele:

Hi My name is melba. I'm a stay at home mom of two boys. One is 2 and the other 6 months.I m also married for almost 2 years and my family keep me busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Glad you joined welcome

Quoting luvberries:

Hello!

I have just found Cafe mom and am Very excited that there is a online communtiy devoted to mom's! This is also the first online community that I have ever joined.  I am looking forward to having some great discussions, getting great ideas for making myself and family the best we can be,making some new friends and having a great time!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Welcome ....again :)

Quoting Trackerchick:

Hello! I am Krista & I joined this group awhile back but I don't think that I made an intro.

I live in Virginia with my husband and two kids. I had a career for ten years but left to be a sahm. I am still learning the ropes of being home all day lol.

I look forward to meeting some new people here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Welcome! ! Those preteen years can be rough

Quoting jaxmybaby:

Hello, I'm Daena a working single mom of a beautiful 12 yr. old girl. We live in the Kansas City area. I've been on cafemom for some years, but I've only been logging on regularly for the past 5-6 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Welcome! !!!

Quoting brennerfam:

Hey there... My name is Tricia.... I have a DD Angelina age 5 a DS Cayden age 2 and am expecting another in march.... My greatest desire is to raise my children in God and helping them become positive in life and God.. Currently I am struggling with my 5 year old, she is just negative in e dry thing. Has something ugly to say about everything, wants bigger toys different toys more fiends different house, I have no idea why and it's heartbreaking as well as a patience breaker... Everything I say, do, don't do, she stomps herself out with an attitude or sits down and stares at me with a "make me" look... I'm loosing patience.. Idk why she's being like this, she's always Ben o sweet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Great to have you!!

Quoting star33:

hi! my name is shelley.i'm 38.i have 2 kids, ages 6 yrs & 2 yrs old.i also have a 12 yr old step daughter.(she doesn't live w/me,but still comes to visit)i'm a single parent.i work anywhere from part time to full time hrs in a pharmacy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Great to meet you! So glad you joined

Quoting laj4boys:

Thanks, Amber!  I'm excited to join!  I have 4 sons - ages 16, 21, 23, and 27!  Sometimes I wish they were little again!  The time really does go by so fast!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)