Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
lilydoyle
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hi all! I'm Lily, a recent WM; was a SAHM for 8 years. I have 4 kids, ranging from 7 1/2 down to 3. I don't know too many mom's who parent like I do, so it's wonderful to see a group on here, my most favorite site in the world (I reccomend it to every mom I meet, lol)!

I'm the mom of 4 short people, without a schedule, spanks as a last resort, time-out lover,  positive dicipline user, independant pushing, starts cooking at 4 years, front facing at 1 & 20 lbs, corrects your child if you won't, kid centered, adult scorning kind of mom. I'll parent my children as I see fit, and you better believe wherever I am, mine are better behaved than most.  See something you like or agree with? Hit me up!  I'd love to talk, will help if I can, not afraid to ask for help if I need it,  and I've learned quite a bit over the years. My kids are ages 7 1/2, 6, 4, and 3.  Let's talk!!!

lotmur
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM

hi my name in angela merchinson how you moms doing out there i am a single parent of 7 children age ranging from 20to1year old.

proudmommaproud
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Hello ladies ! My name it Terri , I am a very proud momma of 6 beautiful children ages 17, 15, 13, 3, 2, and 7.5 months .. yup I did the 3 in a row again and I'm so blessed !

mwendwa
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

hi,

im single mom of one child.my son is 3 years 2months now.

im looking forward to getting to know you and learn from you.

ginnorm
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hello my name is Ginny and I am an older first time mom. I had my son at age 42. I have worked with children of all ages and am trying to start my own preschool/childcare now. I also am planning to homeschool my son at least until he is 11 or 12.  I've been married for 25 years this year and I will become a step-grandparent in a couple of weeks. After all of my experiences helping to raise my step children years ago I am in need of advice as I raise my three yr old. When I am not spending time with my son I like to play the piano, do needlework and take get away walks on my own. I am a stay at home mom which keeps me really in tune with what my child is doing and what he is learning.

LACHESIS
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I am Rachel, mom to 3 kids, two boys and a girl. Little girl is giving us a wild ride. Soooooo much different than her brothers. Love her tp pieces but she can tire the rest of us out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by Diana on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:03 PM

welcome!

Quoting LACHESIS:

I am Rachel, mom to 3 kids, two boys and a girl. Little girl is giving us a wild ride. Soooooo much different than her brothers. Love her tp pieces but she can tire the rest of us out.

Audreesmommy757

welcome!

Quoting ginnorm:

Hello my name is Ginny and I am an older first time mom. I had my son at age 42. I have worked with children of all ages and am trying to start my own preschool/childcare now. I also am planning to homeschool my son at least until he is 11 or 12.  I've been married for 25 years this year and I will become a step-grandparent in a couple of weeks. After all of my experiences helping to raise my step children years ago I am in need of advice as I raise my three yr old. When I am not spending time with my son I like to play the piano, do needlework and take get away walks on my own. I am a stay at home mom which keeps me really in tune with what my child is doing and what he is learning.

Audreesmommy757

welcome

Quoting mwendwa:

hi,

im single mom of one child.my son is 3 years 2months now.

im looking forward to getting to know you and learn from you.

Audreesmommy757
1 mom liked this

welcome!

Quoting proudmommaproud:

Hello ladies ! My name it Terri , I am a very proud momma of 6 beautiful children ages 17, 15, 13, 3, 2, and 7.5 months .. yup I did the 3 in a row again and I'm so blessed !

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)