Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (261-270):
elizabeth77370
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM

My name is Elizabeth Sisneroz, and I am a single mother. I was married at one time, but it didn't work out. I love to dance and write. My daughter is already three years old, and she means everything to me. I am twenty years old, and will be having a degree in Early Childhood.

Mama5K10
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Hi, I'm Kristen:) I have 5 children...3 boys and 2 girls! I couldn't imagine my life without any of them! They are all different and unique and parenting/teaching/disciplining each of them has been a bit challenging...what works for one doesnt neccissarily work for another!
chellexlynn90
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hi! I'm Michelle, mom of 2... i'm 21 we live in Ohio, and my day is spent caring for the kids.

Karren45
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My name is Karen and my son Nick is 8-years-old and just started 3rd grade. He is an awesome, smart, sensitive kid and I love just hanging out with him :)

mommyof2kids401
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM

My name is Amy. I have 4 kids. My daughter Miracle is 7 1/2 years old. My step son Caylan is 6 years old. My son Zander is 4 years old. And my youngest Dakota will be 1 on Saturday. I live in Nebraska and have been married for 7 years. My 7 1/2 year old just started the 2nd grade and my step son Caylan just started Kindergarten.

Msbelen
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Hi my name is Belen!

rulyayalon
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi, I'm Ruly - Mom of five, aged 19 to 30, and teacher in an early childhood program.  I'm interested in talking to young moms, hearing about their experience and maybe even sharing some of my own. 

mcblal
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Hi, I'm Maria and I live in Ohio with my wonderful husband and teenage son. I also have a baby on the way. 

terri76
by Terriny on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Hi Maria!! Welcome to the group

Quoting mcblal:

Hi, I'm Maria and I live in Ohio with my wonderful husband and teenage son. I also have a baby on the way. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by Terriny on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting rulyayalon:

Hi, I'm Ruly - Mom of five, aged 19 to 30, and teacher in an early childhood program.  I'm interested in talking to young moms, hearing about their experience and maybe even sharing some of my own. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)