Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (271-280):
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Msbelen:

Hi my name is Belen!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Hi Amy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mommyof2kids401:

My name is Amy. I have 4 kids. My daughter Miracle is 7 1/2 years old. My step son Caylan is 6 years old. My son Zander is 4 years old. And my youngest Dakota will be 1 on Saturday. I live in Nebraska and have been married for 7 years. My 7 1/2 year old just started the 2nd grade and my step son Caylan just started Kindergarten.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting Karren45:

My name is Karen and my son Nick is 8-years-old and just started 3rd grade. He is an awesome, smart, sensitive kid and I love just hanging out with him :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting chellexlynn90:

Hi! I'm Michelle, mom of 2... i'm 21 we live in Ohio, and my day is spent caring for the kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Hi Kristen. Welcome to the group

Quoting Mama5K10:

Hi, I'm Kristen:) I have 5 children...3 boys and 2 girls! I couldn't imagine my life without any of them! They are all different and unique and parenting/teaching/disciplining each of them has been a bit challenging...what works for one doesnt neccissarily work for another!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting elizabeth77370:

My name is Elizabeth Sisneroz, and I am a single mother. I was married at one time, but it didn't work out. I love to dance and write. My daughter is already three years old, and she means everything to me. I am twenty years old, and will be having a degree in Early Childhood.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting KFlipp:

Hi, I am a mother of two kids. My daughter just turned 14 and my son is 10. I am 36 yrs old and disabled. It makes my job as a mom much harder, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I feel very blessed to have them both!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnightcow49
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM

i would love to keep my son's positive ideas in his head and in his life as well, over the years before god aloud him to stay here on earth with me, i have had to do alot of finding the path to a more positive way of thinking and living, than i was brought up with.....if anyone has any sugestions to continue for me to keep his great attitude....for the rest of his life and mine as well......finding out that he has been diagnosed with ADHD, has really been hard on him , as well as me his MOM too....thanks midnightcowgirl49 (Brenda).......

lmc1979
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Hi I'm Lacey.  I'ma mom of two little girls.  Lily is 4 and Camille has just turned 3.  My hubby and I are trying to raise positive, motivated and happy children!

VanessaH2
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Hi!! My name is Vanessa, and I have two beautiful children! My son can be a bit of a challenge, and my daughter is usually pretty good. I want to raise them to be the best they can be and to always look at the glass half full! It's always so nice to hear other Moms stories and advice! I am excited to be here! :)

God Bless :) you rock

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN