Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (321-330):
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Welcome to the group :)

Quoting peacenlove1223:

HI just joined today. Never joined anything like this before, should be fun n interesting . I have 3 children they age from 16. 12. 10. Two boys my girl the youngest. Always fun times at home with the ages. Alot of stressful times to. But i truley love being a mom. To all the moms out there today, Have a wonderful positive day...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting hotmommamassey:

Hi my name is Jamie, I am 31 yrs old from Indiana. I have been with my fiance now 7 1/2 yrs, we have a son that is 9 with add, and autism, and medical history his Name is Jonas (which is my step son but his son by his first wife) Then we have a son together that is 5 and his Name is Ethan he is in kindergarten this yr, which is add as well. Plus I am expecting baby number 2 in Feburary 2013. I have great information to share and would like to learn other techniques that I may have not tried that might work for us as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting lanckn:

Hi, My name is Lisa and I am from North Carolina,   I have a 21 year old boy and an 8 year old girl.   I have been a member of CafeMOM for several years  - but have not been active for a while. So I feel like a newbie again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting britskit5:

hi there! my name is brittany and i have been a member for a while, but after i joined i didn't really do anything. i recently moved to a new state and town and am feeling a little lonely. i don't know anyone here, so i thought i'd get back on to make friends. i am a working single mom of three kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting bosmum:

My little guy is just turning one.  I look forward to all the positive thoughts that i hope to read here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingParent08
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hello, my name is Anita! I am the proud soccer mother of three beautiful children. I have two lovely daughters, 10 and 13, and an amazing son, 14! They are my heart and soul. I am looking forward to meeting new moms and hearing their advice and opinions! 

stacyyork
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hi there, 

My name is Stacy!  I'm the mom of a fabulous 5 year old daughter and a terrific 4 year old son.  Looking forward to connecting with other parents who are raising Positive Kids!

Turkeysmom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Hi everyone!  My name is Angie and I am a 36 year old SAHMfrom Indiana.  I am happily married to my husband Mike.  We have a 7 year old son named Jonathon and a new baby on the way (due in March).  I am so excited to be a part of this group because I believe teaching my children to be positive and confident is very important.  It was something my mom always taught us and I want to do the same for my children!

Turkeysmom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I am from Indiana as well!  What city are you from?  I am from Logansport!

Quoting terri76:

Quoting hotmommamassey:

Hi my name is Jamie, I am 31 yrs old from Indiana. I have been with my fiance now 7 1/2 yrs, we have a son that is 9 with add, and autism, and medical history his Name is Jonas (which is my step son but his son by his first wife) Then we have a son together that is 5 and his Name is Ethan he is in kindergarten this yr, which is add as well. Plus I am expecting baby number 2 in Feburary 2013. I have great information to share and would like to learn other techniques that I may have not tried that might work for us as well.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN