Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (331-340):
Delirium003
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I'm from Indiana as well!! Near South Bend!

Quoting Turkeysmom:

I am from Indiana as well!  What city are you from?  I am from Logansport!

Quoting terri76:

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting hotmommamassey:

Hi my name is Jamie, I am 31 yrs old from Indiana. I have been with my fiance now 7 1/2 yrs, we have a son that is 9 with add, and autism, and medical history his Name is Jonas (which is my step son but his son by his first wife) Then we have a son together that is 5 and his Name is Ethan he is in kindergarten this yr, which is add as well. Plus I am expecting baby number 2 in Feburary 2013. I have great information to share and would like to learn other techniques that I may have not tried that might work for us as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delirium003
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Welcome to the group ladies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lvnvolbol32
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM

lvnvolbol32
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Ok well I already added a picture of me and my children.  Oops.  I am a single mother of 6 adorable children ranging in ages 18-1 year old twins.  Life is crazy and hectic and no help from their fathers.  I was married twelve years to the first four children and was with the twins father for four years and just this last year realized we would never be married.  That in short is my life.  I am a business professional and have all my ducks in a row at work, but home is crazy and sometimes feel like it is falling apart.

niklpikl
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi! My name is Nikki. I live inTexas. I am married and have 5 kids- ages 4, 7, 14, 16, and 18.

holyrainyday
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm a mom of two beautiful grown daughters, and a proud grandma.  My oldest has a 7 year  daughter, and a 5 year old son for whom I have babysat since birth.  I currently  babysit 3-4 afternoons/evenings a week (after school) while mom works or takes classes, until daddy gets home which is usually after 7:00.  I love my daughters dearly and adore my grandkids, I can't imagine my life without them, but all is not without drama or some sort of occasional conflict.  I am dreaming of taking a very long extended vacation at this point or maybe even moving!    

mlsears
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hello ladies! My name is Michelle and I have two very happy kids at home. I believe it's very important to raise my kids in a positive way. I go out of my  way to make sure that the majority of their day is spent doing, hearing and talking about the wonderful things in this world.

Because if I just left it to chance, they'd be filled with a lot of negativity. We are surrounded by it but we're also surrounded by positivity too, we just need to focus on it instead of the negative stuff.

That being said, I'm so glad to have found this group! I'm looking forward to connecting with other positive moms.

Love,

Michelle

Create a relationship with the most important person in your life - You!

http://www.selfesteem-building.com/

steffbar
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Hello all. My name is Steph. I had my frist child last year, and I've recently stepped into the role of step mother to 3 beautiful children.  I was always raised with tough love and spanking but as an early childhood educator I know harsh punishment has a negative effect on children. I'd like to break that cycle of abuse. It is quite a challenge sometimes to get a handle on all four of the young children. I hope you guys have lots good information for me because I definitely need it. lol Its good to be a part of your group. Hope to speak with you all soon. 

ieashar1
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hi I have a eight year old daughter. I heard about cafe mom from my bestfriend and I enjoy begin on here.

MrsCutright526
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN