Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (341-350):
LilMansMommy920
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM

hi my name is brandy im 20yrs old & married to my best friend we have a 17 month old son togeather. Me and My Husband have been togeather 4 7yrs and married 4 2yrs :) My family means the world to me i wouldnt wont my life any other way im very blessed :)

samandryesmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Hi I am a mom of 4 in Southern California. My name is Sarah and although I have been a member of cafemom for quite sometime I am technically new here. :) Excited to start posting

brendis06
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hi my name is Brenda. Im 24 and I am a soon to be stepmom of a 3 year old. We want the best for this little girl and I hope to get tips and helpful sources from this site. We only have her everyother weekend and some days during the week. Therefore its difficult for us to potty train and teah her manners. I NEED HELP! lol Its a lot of work but i know its possible. We just want to do our best and avoid any issues with the birth mother.  

JenStokes4312
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hello! I have 2 kids currently living at home and I just quit my job to stay home. I hope to gain some new friends and to learn something positive. My daughter is 15 and somewhat difficult at times. But overall she is a great kid!!!!

Myangeladriana
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Am a parent to 3 daughters that are of age now and want to try and get them back on track since issues of father not wanting but to disturb their growing habits from being healthy minded. Starting by getting them their birth certificates and social security cards replaced so that they can use them to drive get jobs and maintain life as it should be for themselves then try and get them a place to share rent and responsibilties and get them all three communicating again. Had issues with being at each others throats. I f I could bring them together maybe they could see fit to change with efforts in trying to help one another knowing that the place they share is all three of theirs to maintain. Its a huge start anyway.

limalicious
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM

hi i am salimah, a proud wife and mommy of two and one on the way, i am excited to meet other parents, who share the same goal in raising positive children, because unfortunately, i haven't met many people who take it as seriously as i, my children by the grace of God are pretty well managed, we trest them with respect, just how we want to be treated, we raised them to know about consequences, we raise them with love, and to know they can do anything they put their mind to, we raise them in the knowledge of God, they, don't know foul words, and they are not exposed to adult things, it would be nice to meet others, who share similar goals.butterfly

MooreMom523
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hello! My name is Jessica and I have on daughter who is 20 months named Karrigan. We live in Iowa and love to have fun!

sanguinetti
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Hi all! I live in NJ with my husband and our 7 children.

terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Hi and welcome to the group

Quoting sanguinetti:

Hi all! I live in NJ with my husband and our 7 children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Welcome to the group!! Love your daughter's name.

Quoting MooreMom523:

Hello! My name is Jessica and I have on daughter who is 20 months named Karrigan. We live in Iowa and love to have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN