Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (351-360):
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting limalicious:

hi i am salimah, a proud wife and mommy of two and one on the way, i am excited to meet other parents, who share the same goal in raising positive children, because unfortunately, i haven't met many people who take it as seriously as i, my children by the grace of God are pretty well managed, we trest them with respect, just how we want to be treated, we raised them to know about consequences, we raise them with love, and to know they can do anything they put their mind to, we raise them in the knowledge of God, they, don't know foul words, and they are not exposed to adult things, it would be nice to meet others, who share similar goals.butterfly

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Myangeladriana:

Am a parent to 3 daughters that are of age now and want to try and get them back on track since issues of father not wanting but to disturb their growing habits from being healthy minded. Starting by getting them their birth certificates and social security cards replaced so that they can use them to drive get jobs and maintain life as it should be for themselves then try and get them a place to share rent and responsibilties and get them all three communicating again. Had issues with being at each others throats. I f I could bring them together maybe they could see fit to change with efforts in trying to help one another knowing that the place they share is all three of theirs to maintain. Its a huge start anyway.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting JenStokes4312:

Hello! I have 2 kids currently living at home and I just quit my job to stay home. I hope to gain some new friends and to learn something positive. My daughter is 15 and somewhat difficult at times. But overall she is a great kid!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting brendis06:

Hi my name is Brenda. Im 24 and I am a soon to be stepmom of a 3 year old. We want the best for this little girl and I hope to get tips and helpful sources from this site. We only have her everyother weekend and some days during the week. Therefore its difficult for us to potty train and teah her manners. I NEED HELP! lol Its a lot of work but i know its possible. We just want to do our best and avoid any issues with the birth mother.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Welcome to the group!! Hope to see you posting soon

Quoting samandryesmom:

Hi I am a mom of 4 in Southern California. My name is Sarah and although I have been a member of cafemom for quite sometime I am technically new here. :) Excited to start posting

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting LilMansMommy920:

hi my name is brandy im 20yrs old & married to my best friend we have a 17 month old son togeather. Me and My Husband have been togeather 4 7yrs and married 4 2yrs :) My family means the world to me i wouldnt wont my life any other way im very blessed :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM
You have a gorgeous family

Quoting lvnvolbol32:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting lvnvolbol32:

Ok well I already added a picture of me and my children.  Oops.  I am a single mother of 6 adorable children ranging in ages 18-1 year old twins.  Life is crazy and hectic and no help from their fathers.  I was married twelve years to the first four children and was with the twins father for four years and just this last year realized we would never be married.  That in short is my life.  I am a business professional and have all my ducks in a row at work, but home is crazy and sometimes feel like it is falling apart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting niklpikl:

Hi! My name is Nikki. I live inTexas. I am married and have 5 kids- ages 4, 7, 14, 16, and 18.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting holyrainyday:

Hi Ladies, I'm a mom of two beautiful grown daughters, and a proud grandma.  My oldest has a 7 year  daughter, and a 5 year old son for whom I have babysat since birth.  I currently  babysit 3-4 afternoons/evenings a week (after school) while mom works or takes classes, until daddy gets home which is usually after 7:00.  I love my daughters dearly and adore my grandkids, I can't imagine my life without them, but all is not without drama or some sort of occasional conflict.  I am dreaming of taking a very long extended vacation at this point or maybe even moving!    

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)