Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (381-390):
terri76
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting 3SkoolKiddies:

Hello,  My name is Natika and I am the mother of three children.  I have a 6year old son, a 5yr old daughter and a 2 1/2 year old son.  I haven't been on Cafe Mom long but I have enjoyed my time that I spent.  I love all of my children dearly and wish that they grow into great & productive people!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LindzK
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Hello(: Im lindsey! I have a two year old son. I am from Minnesota. I go to Century College to be an Office Medical Assistant. I love to spend time with my son. I love to fourwheel, basketball, football, sing and dance. I am 18 years old. My pregnancy was intentional. It came out of a bad situation. I deal with depression everyday. It is hard at times but I get through it one way or another.

hhopkins
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Hello everyone!!!! My name is Holley. 

I am a mother of two girls. My oldest is 3 on November 9th, 2012, RyLeigh, and Randii is 7 weeks old born on August 28th, 2012. I have two jobs so I am very busy. I need to learn new ways to be involved in my babies lifes and reasuring them tha I do still love them even though I am working all the time. 

Mytag
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hi, My name is Megan and I am mom to 3 children, ages 11, 9, and 7.  I just opened up a home based toddler enrichment program and teach yoga to children as well.  We live in Massachussettes and my days are busy with my work, the kids' homework and activites, cooking and enjoying my children and husband.

4blessings2589
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Hi my name is Lissa, I am a mom of 4, Im from Oklahoma, and I work full time and go to school part time, trying to make a better life for me and my babies while they are still young

mikolasp
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hello, 

My name is Patricia (Patty), I am 31 years old and a mother of 3. I have a wonderful partner that I have been with for almost 3 years now! :) We grew up together and played as children. He is my soul mate! Anyways, I live in salem oregon and it is difficult for me to find friends and I would love to have friends that have children with autism or just children so that I can get out and about and have my children enjoy it too. My oldest son has autism and is very challenging, I'd love to have advise from other parents that are dealing with the same or similar issues as me. I have a BS is human development and family studies and am a stay at home mom, I didn't work while I was in school, because I was a single mom, so now it is a huge struggle to find work, because I have no experience, but I will keep trying! I would love to better the life for my whole family! 

Thanks, 

Patty ladybug

techie_mom_tx
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Hi- I am a new Step-Mom to a 6 and 8 year oldcat. I have 4 grown kids of my own. I live in Texas.

pony81
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Hello,

My family and I live in virginia and we just sold our home here and will be moving to daytona Beach in 2 weeks.  Every year we spend 3 weeks vacation in Daytona Beach and my wife used to live there before we met so are very familiar with it.  We are looking for any new friends and info on crime,best places to live,and stuff like that.  We will have temp housing in Daytona Beach Shores until we can find a home we like and close on it.  hope to meet new people here and hope yall don't mind a man here.  We have 2 wonderful kids who will need to get set up in a good school.

Gene and Renee

Poledancemom
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Hello all. I'm a mom of 4 boys and new here. This group looks like a great place to introduce myself. witch

gabrielle23
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Hi, my names is gabrielle. I am a mother to a 19 month old and i have one on the way :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)