Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (391-400):
mamamia6512
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Hey my name is Ashley and I am 24 years old. I just married my husband a little over a year ago and we now have a 4month little girl. Being a mom is the best thing ever! I truly enjoy spending time with her and watching her grow....which she is doing so fast!

emmy1210
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

hi im emily.

manda0810
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hi my name is Amanda I'm 18 with a 4 month old son. I've been married for 6 months. My husband and mom are really the only support I got. So I'm here looking for friends to talk to and to give advice to me. I'm really friendly so don't hesitate to talk to me ever. :)

Drelea72
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM
You all can call me Connie. I am most comfortable with people calling me by my nick name! I am 30 years old and I have Two children. D'Andre is 8 and Lea is 3. I'm excited about speaking with other moms!!
ShreejaN
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Hi, I'm Shreeja, 32 years, from Mumbai,India  - fun loving super mom to a 7yr old boy. I quit my full time 9-5 software job for my son, when he was a toddler. But I have absolutely no regrets. Have gone thru a wonderful phase of parenting so far! In fact, the experience has made me take up my first love - writing as a profession. I believe in living life to the fullest, savouring every moment and I teach my kid the same. I love hanging out at CafeMoms :)

wave

GirlyGirl559
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Hello, My name is Sabrina but everyone calls me Moe. I have a beautiful 9 month old little girl. 

alyssaT325
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Hi friends

I am alyssa,a new member of the forum.Its great to meet you all.

Jadexmommy
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

hi, i'm Jade(19). mommy to Avalie Lauren(2 months) & currently engaged to her daddy, Trevor(23). we are from New Jersey, & working very hard to keep this family healthy, & happy.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Jadexmommy:

hi, i'm Jade(19). mommy to Avalie Lauren(2 months) & currently engaged to her daddy, Trevor(23). we are from New Jersey, & working very hard to keep this family healthy, & happy.

CourtneyyBabe
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Hello, ladies! My name is Courtney. I am 21 years old and live in Mississippi. I work from home as a Independent Consultant for an amazing named Arbonne. I have been married to my husband for three years come December 12, we have one daughter together who will be three come January 25. :) I look forward to meeting and making new friends. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)