Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (391-400):
mamamia6512
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Hey my name is Ashley and I am 24 years old. I just married my husband a little over a year ago and we now have a 4month little girl. Being a mom is the best thing ever! I truly enjoy spending time with her and watching her grow....which she is doing so fast!

emmy1210
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

hi im emily.

manda0810
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hi my name is Amanda I'm 18 with a 4 month old son. I've been married for 6 months. My husband and mom are really the only support I got. So I'm here looking for friends to talk to and to give advice to me. I'm really friendly so don't hesitate to talk to me ever. :)

Drelea72
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM
You all can call me Connie. I am most comfortable with people calling me by my nick name! I am 30 years old and I have Two children. D'Andre is 8 and Lea is 3. I'm excited about speaking with other moms!!
ShreejaN
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Hi, I'm Shreeja, 32 years, from Mumbai,India  - fun loving super mom to a 7yr old boy. I quit my full time 9-5 software job for my son, when he was a toddler. But I have absolutely no regrets. Have gone thru a wonderful phase of parenting so far! In fact, the experience has made me take up my first love - writing as a profession. I believe in living life to the fullest, savouring every moment and I teach my kid the same. I love hanging out at CafeMoms :)

wave

GirlyGirl559
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Hello, My name is Sabrina but everyone calls me Moe. I have a beautiful 9 month old little girl. 

alyssaT325
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Hi friends

I am alyssa,a new member of the forum.Its great to meet you all.

Jadexmommy
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

hi, i'm Jade(19). mommy to Avalie Lauren(2 months) & currently engaged to her daddy, Trevor(23). we are from New Jersey, & working very hard to keep this family healthy, & happy.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Jadexmommy:

hi, i'm Jade(19). mommy to Avalie Lauren(2 months) & currently engaged to her daddy, Trevor(23). we are from New Jersey, & working very hard to keep this family healthy, & happy.

CourtneyyBabe
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Hello, ladies! My name is Courtney. I am 21 years old and live in Mississippi. I work from home as a Independent Consultant for an amazing named Arbonne. I have been married to my husband for three years come December 12, we have one daughter together who will be three come January 25. :) I look forward to meeting and making new friends. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN