Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (411-420):
heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting 1battymom84:

Hello i am Meg Im 28 and a single momma of one beautiful DD who is 7.

It is not easy being a Single momma having to be the good and bad guy all at once. lol     I try my best to teach my kiddo good manners and the proper ways to act and behave in life. But how to also be a well rounded and open minded kid.    

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting heavensdaughter:

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mineblessing:

Hi my name is Polly & from TN. I am new at this site... Would love to share tips about Asian food & how different culture rise their children. I love to sew and I am interior decorator... I can give you some advise on decorating. Look forward greeting and meeting with you all. God Bless!

BlueSd
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hi,

My name is Nancy and I am a single mother of 2 boys, ages 9 & 10, and we are from San Diego. I work all day and the little time there is left when I get home, I spend it with my boys.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting BlueSd:

Hi,

My name is Nancy and I am a single mother of 2 boys, ages 9 & 10, and we are from San Diego. I work all day and the little time there is left when I get home, I spend it with my boys.

kimsardo
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Hello, I'm Kim mom to my 9 year old son. I've been a cafemom member for many years.  I look forward to getting to know the moms in this group.

at_home_mommy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM

hi my name is crissy.

i have 4 beautiful sons.

i live in oregon

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting kimsardo:

Hello, I'm Kim mom to my 9 year old son. I've been a cafemom member for many years.  I look forward to getting to know the moms in this group.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting at_home_mommy:

hi my name is crissy.

i have 4 beautiful sons.

i live in oregon

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)