Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (421-430):
SamNStefanMommy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Hi. I'm Monica and I'm 32. I'm a single mom to 3 VERY rambunctious boys, ages 9, 5, and 2.

callalily2
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hi, I'm a mom of three boys 14,11and 8. Trying to raise them to see the good in everything

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting SamNStefanMommy:

Hi. I'm Monica and I'm 32. I'm a single mom to 3 VERY rambunctious boys, ages 9, 5, and 2.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting callalily2:

Hi, I'm a mom of three boys 14,11and 8. Trying to raise them to see the good in everything

chrisy1988
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:45 AM

hi my name is crystal

JGJ
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Hey there! My name is Galina and I am a young mom to a sweet 4 year old boy. I believe that it is very important to be raising our kids positive and the first step would be providing them a positive enviornment! :) Tooking forward to chatting to others that share views.

terri76
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting chrisy1988:

hi my name is crystal

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Hi Galina!! Welcome to the group!

Quoting JGJ:

Hey there! My name is Galina and I am a young mom to a sweet 4 year old boy. I believe that it is very important to be raising our kids positive and the first step would be providing them a positive enviornment! :) Tooking forward to chatting to others that share views.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkspartan27
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Hey ladies :) My name is Tanis. I'm new to the site. I'm 21 years old, happily married, and we are expecting our first child in march. (it's a girl) I'm looking to connect with other mothers to share views and give/receive advice. I look foreward to my journey into motherhood, & my husband and I want our daughter to be raised in a very positive setting. Add/Friend me please :)

jpoveda2000
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Jacqueline. I have two boys of my own and an inherited daughter... She is my god daughter but both parents passed away, and now I have her. She has a 2 1/2 yr. old as well. I'm happy to be here and share my experiences with you all. Thank you for having me. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN