Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (501-510):
AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Welcome

Quoting FourForMe1014:

Hi all :) I've been lurking on CM for quite awhile now, but finally decided to make a profile and introduce myself. I am 31 years old from Phoenix AZ, my name is Kendall and I am married to my prince, Chad. We have 2 boys (Bryson, 9 and Branson, 5 months today) and 2 girls (Emerson, 7 and Ellison, 4). I look forward to meeting new friends and hopefully learning and sharing along the way!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jssjar
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm 24 years old, with a 4 yr old tot.  =)

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

wave Welcome to the group!

Quoting jssjar:

Hello! I'm 24 years old, with a 4 yr old tot.  =)

librertycash
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, Im jane. new here, and raising my children to have a positive mindset is extremely important to me.  for their future

KerenMiami
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

hi.  we hav a mother daughter group for our 8-9 year old girls.  need some suggestions for games that promoste discussion of relevant topics.... anyone?

Bluetick
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome ladies ! So glad to have you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
treemommy91
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi all. I'm a 21 full time SAHM with two boys under 2. We all live in mesa az. Hope to make lots of mom friends.

Belafay
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a mom of a 21 year old son & 6 year adopted daughter. My son had ADHD, hyperactivity & Tics It took a lot of time but I learned how to help him. Today he is a very sucessfu.l My daughter is very different, very quiet & I have used everythig I learned with him to in parenting her. I love being a mom.

Lsjenkinsdale
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Mothers! Isn't parenting a grand experience? Every day has been a blessing. I've spent nearly 20 years teaching kids, too. 10 of these years were in middle school and I've written a book about it with more coming. After almost 2,000 days with middle schoolers, I think I might know a thing or two! It's called Middle School Years Without Tears. From a teacher AND mother perspective, I see how to turn any situation into your child's opportunity. I think being a parent is the best job ever!

Lizabeth Jenkins-Dale

Lsjenkinsdale
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Share! Share your secrets! How did you help your son?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)