Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Parenting Positive Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (61-70):
lafly
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Hello I am a SAHM of 4 ages 2-11...I believe in postive parenting but it makes it hard when my ex like to do the  old fashion wiping type of parenting.... I live in the dayton area...

MO958
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Hello my name is Shonda. 20 years old mother of three. 5 year old, 3 year old, and  a 1 year old. In all I want 6!!! Haha yeah alot but kids are my heart, if the world wasn't how it is today I would of wanted more. But anyway I have two jobs my own place and car both paid for so yes my kidz are good. umm and with all the older moms can you please help me out by giving me so pointers

linguisticspaz
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Hello,

I am the mother of a 2 1/2 year old boy. Sean is his name and he keeps me moving and thinking. I joined the group to find ideas but it looks like from previous posting that I may find a bit more.

Linguisticspaz

charnel07
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Good Morning all. My name is Charlotte. I am the mother of three very vibrant young ones. Angel is 5 and my sweet one. Christian is 3 and he's my sensitive one. Annette will be 2 and she is my tough one. They are all very active and I hope to keep them that way. Add me as a friend if you wish

c-low
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM

WOW You have your hands FULL! 

08kingskye
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I just want to apply everything i have learned in empathetic parenting but sometimes i find myself yelling and i hate it. what can i replace yelling with when i have asked him to do or stop doing something several times. I threaten and use time outs which i also don't believe in, help.

Bethsmommy07
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM

im Molly. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter Beth. We live in Ohio with my husband. Im from Monterey California.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Hello ladies!!!!

I am Carolyn and am 39 years old, Mom to 3 awesome kids and wife to the most amazing DH ever.  We live in Paducah, KY and also have 3 furbabies, a tarantula, a lizard and 11 fish.   I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Bluetick
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Hello all! Great to be here! Ii have 3 kids dd11 dd3 and ds2 so I have lots of positive .......breakdowns LOL especially w toddler tantrums :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Welcome Carolyn! Great to meet you! Wow tarantulas! That's cool!

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Hello ladies!!!!

I am Carolyn and am 39 years old, Mom to 3 awesome kids and wife to the most amazing DH ever.  We live in Paducah, KY and also have 3 furbabies, a tarantula, a lizard and 11 fish.   I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN