Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Replies (31-32):
terri76
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

It was one of the most hardest things i have ever done. I did not think that then but looking back on it now..you are right it is 100 % better that it happened when it did before we were married!!

Quoting LuvingRN:

I know it hurts :( but I truly believe everything happens for a reason...and better it happened before you were married.

Quoting terri76:

Well i hate dredging it back up but for me it is losing the love of my life..my sould mate to not being able to keep it in his pants..not loving me enough to staye faithfull...about 8 months before we were to get married :'(  we have been apart for almost a year and it still hurts as much as the day i walked away.

DixieL
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Losing my father to heart and kidney failure. It was not until after he was gone that I realized that I love him, he loved me, and the reason why we could not get along was we were too much alike. When we argued with each other, we were just arguing with each other. Some days it feels like he has been gone for decades, while other days it feels like seconds ago.

Quoting DixieL:

Losing me step-dad who is the only man who felt like he was my real dad. He will always be in my heart and I did and always will love him

With my stepdad it's the same Sometimes it seems like yesterday and sometimes it feels like years ago. He is my step dad but he is the only dad that I ever had. I loved him like he was my real dad and he loved me. I know what you mean Sometimes it takes a terrible thing to happen to realize what you had

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)