Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Thought of the Day 7.6

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Hmmm....

I'll have to think about it.  Sadly nothing is coming to mind. :-(

hunterskysmom
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:50 PM
My mom wasn't around that much when I was growing up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anjones09
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM
When she took me to Disney World. She had just gone through a divorce and could have easily taken the money and done whatever, but she promised she'd take me before the divorce and she kept her promise. We had so much fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingRN
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM
What a great memory!

Quoting anjones09:

When she took me to Disney World. She had just gone through a divorce and could have easily taken the money and done whatever, but she promised she'd take me before the divorce and she kept her promise. We had so much fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetlyblissful
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Buying a business with my mom. Somehow with us both being SAHM we somehow were able to get the money for the store. It's been over 6 years now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
terri76
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM
I have so many great memories with my mom. We are very close and i feel very lucky for that because i know alot of people do not. The one that sticks out right now is the day i gave birth to my jacob..if it was not for her i might not have stuck to my birth plan..and she knew i would have been disappointed in myself because i worked so hard on it. I am glad she was there :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:37 PM

learning to cook

Audreesmommy757
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM

none...she was not a good mom...

LuvingRN
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Wow! How neat!

Quoting sweetlyblissful:

Buying a business with my mom. Somehow with us both being SAHM we somehow were able to get the money for the store. It's been over 6 years now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingRN
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Moms know us the best, dont they!

Quoting terri76:

I have so many great memories with my mom. We are very close and i feel very lucky for that because i know alot of people do not. The one that sticks out right now is the day i gave birth to my jacob..if it was not for her i might not have stuck to my birth plan..and she knew i would have been disappointed in myself because i worked so hard on it. I am glad she was there :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)