Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

How much time do you get?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 15 Replies
How much alone time do you get a day or a week?

How much time do you and your bf so or dh spend w out kids a month?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Not nearly enough, sometimes.  The only real alone time is when we're in bed, or if my parents have them.  Since I'm at odds with my parents, they don't take them as much as they used to.

UpSheRises
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I work full time and i consider that alone time. I also consider cooking alone time but other than that it's spuradic at best. I'd say about 40 hours a week.

DH and without DS, an evening every few months.

Bluetick
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM
I get 1 break a year from the kids unless s family member passes away...

Me and dh get 0 time alone completely w out kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Alone time...whats that? Umm I have NONE!

Time spent without our son would be like 10 hours a month. My mom likes to "kidnap" our son every once in a while

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I get atleast 2-3 hours in the morning to myself.

My husband and I get 2 hours in the morning and an hour or more at night. We also go on a few mini vacation during the summer.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM
The only me time I get is after my dd falls asleep at night. My SO and I don't get any alone time. We've had one date night in the past 5 1/2 years.
sweetlyblissful
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I don't get alone time. My kids even come to work with me. My baby can't be away from me. My DH and I don't get any alone time. The last time was on my angel baby's birthday a month ago for 30 minutes. We took flowers to his grave where we were able to shed a few tears without the kids being there. I need time with my hubby badly. But I could also use 10 mins. completely alone too. Some day...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy03457
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 5:46 AM
I am a stay at home mom of three toddlers so I get absolutely no alone time what so ever. I can't even take a potty break lol without at least 2 out of the three kids coming in or standing at the door calling me. And as for alone time with my husband..i am sad to say I get none of that either:( neither one of us have any family that we "talk" too other then at holidays. And all of our friends are young (like us)just no kids so they live a different life style and like to party. And I won't leave my kids with complete strangers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hunterskysmom
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I am a stay at home mom to and the only alone time I get is at night after she goes to bed and as far as alone time with my husband it happens here and there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneyann29
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM

During the school year, I'm alone all day.  Both girls are in school! ;)

Now that it's summer, I still get quite a bit of alone time.  The girls are busy with different activities and friends, so they are in and out all day.

Hubby and I are alone together every Friday.  It's our date night.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN