Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny Vacation Moments - Share your story for a chance to win $5,000

Posted by   + Show Post

Still laughing about the time a giant seagull swooped down and stole your daughter’s hotdog? Tell Hallmark about that unplanned road trip that brought your family closer, or the moment from an unruly vacation that became a favorite memory. 

Write your vacation gone wrong gone right story (you can even add a photo) for the chance to win $5,000 to put towards your dream trip!

To enter, click here for Hallmark's Facebook page. 

Thanks
( ) CafeMom Team 

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Replies (11-11):
MommaAA
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM
When I was a kid my dad and step mom took me my step brothers and we each brought a friend of our choice in our motor home (a slightly older) to Disney. About 2-3 hours in the trip we had a flat tire spent the night in a truck stop waiting for the tire to be fixed meanwhile that night we were sleeping in the camper the windows were not caulked and soaked everyone and everything near the window. We made it to Disney something else went wrong by the time we arrived and had to be fixed while we were at Disney thankfully our parents planned for us to stay at hotel while at Disney so the repair was made while we visited the parks. In the meantime we nicknenamed the camper the banana it had been painted the most awful yellow color before my parents acquired it LOL. When had so much fun at Disney and when we were backing out to leave my dad hit another vehicle trying to maneuver that huge thing out of the parking lot. My step mom left the poor ppl their insurance info and we headed home. Great memories :) can not wait to make vacation memories with my family when my daughter gets a lil older
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)