Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

What did you think you'd be doing at this age?

Posted by   + Show Post

Talk about your life today and how it compares to how you thought things would be when you were 10 years old.

bouncing mom   doctor    briefcase

by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Replies (61-69):
midnightcow49
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM

i would be a grandma now, and still married to my first husband, and sittin on the front porch, watchin the kiddo's run around and play games like, tag, etc, that kids do, but  God had another idea, of me having my first and only child late in age, after 2 misscarriages and a stillborn too....isn't it funny what a kid thinks, and what really happens.......jeremiah's mom......brenda.....

timon95
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

when i was 10? oh boy that's so long ago. not sure i knew what i was going to do with my life way back then.

Samanthamommy
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

About where I'm at, honestly.

.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

i honestly had no idea what I'd be doing at 25. I'm happy with where I am though.

meglennox
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM

at the age of 10 i wanted to be an actress. lol yeah, that didn't happen. ;) i'm a sahm that needs to get back to school.

KristinRox
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I thought Id probably have a job as well as being a mom.. but instead im a sahm. 

mysticalmalissa
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:44 AM

My memory doesnt go that far back. LOL

sukainah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I didn't really think this far in the future.  I was living life in the moment lol

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I am a SAHM today with a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl. When I was 10 I was sure I was going to be a doctor and boys had cooties so I was never getting married lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)