Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Are you ready for fall?

Cafe AmyB
Yesterday at 11:10 AM
Winter Fun #Fridgeworthy Moments Challenge! Enter to Win HUGE Prizes! - CafeMom

Show us your kidsâ most awesome cold weather moments! From baking cookies and decorating for the holidays to speci

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 35 Replies

How do you and your family transition from the summer mentality in preparation for all that fall will bring? What were the most memorable moments you shared with family and friends during the summer?

falling_leaves

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daizey116
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I love this season,... it is so beautiful and I love layers , scarves, & boot season!!!!

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

We go to the cider mill, which is only open this time of year. They have the best cider slushies, donuts and fresh pressed apple cider.

We also go to the high school football games. There is a big game coming up this Friday.

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My favorite summer memory is camping. We rent a cabin at our favorite camp ground and stay for a week. There are no electronics, except a radio, and our family. It's great.

kellynh
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I suffer... I miss summer desperately!! :(
Bmat
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Our trip to the beach, seems as though it was months ago.

meglennox
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
First for me is i faze out the shorts and tank tops for pants and t-shirts. I take the boys outside to play more because of the *slightly* cooler temps.
Then in october we go to a local farm so the boys can pick out mini pumpkins and go on a hayride. :) i'm hoping to paint the pumpkins this year with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Fall is my favorite season, and I am sooo ready for it. I'm making my first pot of chili tonight.

.Angelica.
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM

i miss summer because I love having the windows open and the fresh air. It's starting to get too cool for that now and i'm having to close them up.

elasmimi
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM

We had a lot of memorable moments this summer, some wonderful, some not so much. I guess my favorite is the week at the beach with my grandsons from Alaska.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I miss fall. Not much changes here it is still hot up until late November-December

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN