Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

my daughter got bullied and fight

Posted by   + Show Post

OK my daughter got bullied on the school bus and she beat the other kid who is a boy. the school principal called me and he was off course mad at both kids both was more concern at my daughter beating up the other kids because he has bruises more than the other kid bullied my daughter. see i know both are wrong and i did not encourage her to do it. but since she beat him up he did stop and he kept quiet and i know some  of you mothers might blame me for thinking like that but i am proud of her for standing up for herself. i talked to her about it and she cried and feel bad for hitting the kid but this bullying shit have to stop. he was calling he skinny, she need to eat some more pizza, she is ugly, she don't dress nice enough.the bus driver report him many times before to me and to the school before he never stop until she hits him and now it's been 4 days now  he has been quiet. so what do you guys think is the best way for me to talk to my daughter about it because i get so defensive and angry about it i don't want to project the wrong thought to my child. my husband is all over the place he emotion is unstable.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (241-242):
mamadee1971
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM

This...

Quoting masons_mommy12:

I say good for her. And good for you, she obviously learned from someone that people can't treat her like that. I know lots of people say violence isn't the answer but if the school was notified and did nothing then I say move on and let her punch the bully. More children need to be taught to stick up for them selves...

Latinamom99
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this

HI, I been in your shoes , my son was being  bullied on the bus too.. and I had to let the school know that because the driver did do a thing about it.. two my son got in a fight that he didn't start so he hit back, I didn't blame him at all because he was defending him self and both where suspended. Some times kids have to learn to defend themself but learn that you only do that as last resort if teacher, bus drivers are not listening to them at all.. and you have to take that issue to school broad and let them know that bulling is going on in the school..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN