Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

How will you make this holiday season the best one yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Hallmark, we distributed a variety of products to moms and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a glimpse on the products I received. 

Be a Part of Story books

Recordable Storybooks

North Pole Countdown Keepsake Ornament

Jingle & Bell Interactive Story Buddies 

Recordable Wish List and Digital Countdown cards

Until We Hug Again Recordable Stuffed Animals

Check out what our moms are saying. And then tell us how you plan to make this holiday season the best one yet!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Wow, you rec'd three?  How perfect!!!!   I love that you are sending them to your grankids, that is so sweet.  I would have been tearing up too ;)  So special <3

Quoting gmadiane:

I am so excited to be part of this influencer, I got my package from the UPS man just a while ago, I have 5 grandkids and 3 of them live a distance from me and I dont see them often so thats why this is so special to me, I must admit while excited to recieve the package as I opened it I did tear up a bit, not only did I get one bear but 3 for the 3 little boys that are apart from me, and the bear is called Until We Hug Again, how appropriate, I look forward to recording a message to each of my wonderful boys, I cant imagine a more special gift and I will come back with updates as the kids receive them

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:29 PM

That is really sweet!

Quoting copperswifey:

That's cool. I have the Hallmark recordable book called "I Love You So Much" I had the kids grandparents record the story so that way when they miss them they can listen to the book and hear their Papa and Kiki talking. It  is their favorite book :)

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Those are really cute!  My kids would have been all over that elf too! lol

Quoting Bob192:

I received my package today.  It contained 3 Christmas greeting cards.  They are awesome.  I guess I didn't realize Hallmark made cards like this!  The first was a pretty glittery one with a pop out in the inside.  The second was an elf that talks and repeats what you say, and the third has a numbered Santa's beard.  The kids can pull each day and see what's underneath.  They are all so cute and creative.  These would be great for kids or adults!  These would be such a great gift to get in the mail and they would make anyone's day.  I think my kids liked the talking elf best, they just laughed and laughed and played him over and over!!  The kids had fun planning who we would send them to.  I am going to stop by Hallmark and see what other fabulous cards they have!!

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Aww, I bet she is!   I just saw the commercial for them the other night, they are so cute!

Quoting bama_mama07:

we got Jingle and Bell this year and dd is LOVING them. we read the stories before bedtime and really enjoy hearing them "bark"  I plan when we have family over for the holidays to let them see this AWESOME toy! we love it and will continue to use it ever year.

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM

That's awesome and your son is too cute!   Love that big ole smile!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

I was so thrilled when I found out I got chosen for this influencer. We got chosen for the recordable book. My childen are ages 4 & 6 so this was perfect. I have always wanted to get one of the recordable books but never had the chance. This is the one we got:

Of course when I opened the package I was so excited. The book is so cute! I love it. I put it back in the package and left my son open it.

As you can see he was so excited. Me and my husband read and recorded the book. It was soo easy and our kids LOVE that they can play it back as many times as they want.

These books are awesome. It is such a cute story and I am so excited to keep this book for years to come. I will be buying these books as gifts for a few friends that have little ones. I know they would love them.

Thank you so much Cafemom!!!

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Wow, that sounds like a fun day :D

Quoting timon95:

how can i make it the best? hmmm...not sure? the kids keep saying this is the best yet....thanksgiving was the best day ever. took them to the hallmark store and bought dd Bell and both of them the 2nd jingle book, the jingle and bell book, and the 2 videos, along with the elf on the shelf video, and they each picked their own ornaments for the tree. also let them take a ride on santas train. they loved it!

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Aww, sorry you didn't have such a good experience w/ it :(  Maybe you could contact Hallmark and let them know, see if maybe they can replace it.

Quoting Gweneveer:

Thank you CM and Hallmark for selecting me for this influencer!!! I was so excited when my book arrived, I couldn't wait to try it out. I opened it, read all the directions, and tried it out. My oldest was in school, and my youngest was napping. It worked perfectly, and couldnt wait to read this to my girls!! When my youngest woke up, we read it three times, without any glitches. She loved it!! I was thrilled she was so happy and excited over it. I hid it away, knowing I would break it out again later when her sister and cousin were around to hear it. Later on that night is when the problems began. The book only responded to my cues on about half of the pages. I started it over, and tried it again. I made sure there was no background noise, and that the kids were super quiet. Again I had issues with it. I haven't been able to read it even one more time without having problems with it. I even gave it one last try this morning before I wrote this review. The book isn't picking up on the words like its supposed to. I'm disappointed in this product. For the money it costs to purchase it, unfortunately I would not recommend it to other moms. In theory, it's a great idea. The book is made of quality paper and the illustrations are fantastic, it just doesn't work properly. E Maybe I got a defective one? I'm hoping so, because I would be really upset if I bought this for someone else and they had the same issues.

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM

So cute!  Yep, I'd say she like it ;)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

supermeof3
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Loving all of these reviews!

alliesmom112
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

We received the recordable story book Rudolph the Reindeer. I am so excited that we were chosen. DD has been asking for this book every time we go into a store. Recording the book was very easy and quite entertaining  for DH and I as we stumbled over the words. lol  

the pictures are great and look just like movie we watch every year on t.v.

dd loves the book. she reads it every night and she thinks it is the cooloest thing ever than Daddy anD Momma are "inside" her book. I think it is her new FAVORITE book. thank you cafemom and hallmark for this great influencer. Everyone in the family really enjoyed it and it is something Allie will have for many years to come. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)