Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

How will you make this holiday season the best one yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Hallmark, we distributed a variety of products to moms and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a glimpse on the products I received. 

Be a Part of Story books

Recordable Storybooks

North Pole Countdown Keepsake Ornament

Jingle & Bell Interactive Story Buddies 

Recordable Wish List and Digital Countdown cards

Until We Hug Again Recordable Stuffed Animals

Check out what our moms are saying. And then tell us how you plan to make this holiday season the best one yet!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (51-60):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. My  name is Catherine and very excited to recieve greeting cards. With my losing my job, holiday cards were not something I was going to spend money on and send out this year. One of the cards was perfect to send to my grandparents who live out of town. It has a little ornamant that they can hang on the tree. The other card was fun for my 7yo because it was a card to Santa and she got to record her wish list to santa and put it in the mail. (we sent it to my parents because this year they are Santa for my kids mostly) And the other card will be given to my kids on Christmas morning from "Santa" saying thanks for the treats they left for him.

bama_mama07
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

She loved it last year too

Quoting supermeof3:

Aww, I bet she is!   I just saw the commercial for them the other night, they are so cute!

Quoting bama_mama07:

we got Jingle and Bell this year and dd is LOVING them. we read the stories before bedtime and really enjoy hearing them "bark"  I plan when we have family over for the holidays to let them see this AWESOME toy! we love it and will continue to use it ever year.

CBMMOM
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

We received the Countdown to Christmas radio ornament.  It really is neat. Even my 24 year old son said it was pretty cool. I love how it really sounds like an old time radio announcement. Thanks CafeMom and Hallmark! : )

timon95
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Yes, it was fun...but expensive :(

Quoting supermeof3:

Wow, that sounds like a fun day :D

Quoting timon95:

how can i make it the best? hmmm...not sure? the kids keep saying this is the best yet....thanksgiving was the best day ever. took them to the hallmark store and bought dd Bell and both of them the 2nd jingle book, the jingle and bell book, and the 2 videos, along with the elf on the shelf video, and they each picked their own ornaments for the tree. also let them take a ride on santas train. they loved it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:19 PM
The wonderful cm influencer program chose me to receive a free gift from Hallmark for my son. He is going to be getting the recordable book "Twas the Night Before Christmas" as his Christmas gifts he gets to open on Christmas Eve. See the little theme I planned here. Get the book on the night before Christmas and listen to it. I love this book. Its so awesome that it is so easy to do. And if it wasnt perfect sounding I could fix it. Then I can lock it so he cant delete it and theres a screw holding down a piece of plastic over the lock so he cannot get to it (fingers crossed he doesnt decided one day to figure out how to use a screw driver.). Im excited to see his face when he hears moms voice coming out of the book. I have a feeling this will be a very special Christmas.
Thanks cm! MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DestineyBGP
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I am going to stay positive even if some of my in laws are negative in nature and hug my babies tight like always.

supermeof3
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I bet it was!!!

Quoting timon95:

Yes, it was fun...but expensive :(

Quoting supermeof3:

Wow, that sounds like a fun day :D

Quoting timon95:

how can i make it the best? hmmm...not sure? the kids keep saying this is the best yet....thanksgiving was the best day ever. took them to the hallmark store and bought dd Bell and both of them the 2nd jingle book, the jingle and bell book, and the 2 videos, along with the elf on the shelf video, and they each picked their own ornaments for the tree. also let them take a ride on santas train. they loved it!

Chymerra
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I recieved the First Christmas recoradable storybook. Instead of me reading and recording my voice, I let my DD (7)do it. She was so proud of herself and she got a kick out of hearing herself recorded. Now, she reads it nightly with my DS (4). I plan on making this book a traditon...bringing it out only during the Christmas season.

Why123
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:24 PM

My name is Nancy.  I got the recordable stuffed animals.  They are really cute.  They are soft and huggable.  The problems I encountered were:  In order to record a message, you first have to get the animal out of the box.  That was really hard.  You had to work on it for quite a while.  Recoeding the message was easy but 30 seconds goes by pretty fast.  I had to record the message more than once to get it all in there.  My granddaughter loves it.  She hugged it over and over.  It is now in a prominent position in her bed.

Rushn311
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We got the NorthPole Countdown Ornament. It was a total surprise when we got it because I didn't know I was accepted to do this influencer. We were really excited when we opened it and we've never seen anything like it.

I played a couple of the days just to see what is like but we are actually saving it for Dec. 1st through the Christmas Day. I think it's funny  and cute.

My daughter thinks it's COOL! She says she thinks it's cool that it's a radio forecast like news.

My son thinks it's COOL too and he likes it!

CON: It is heavy for the tree.

Thank you Hallmark and Cafemom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN