Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How will you make this holiday season the best one yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Hallmark, we distributed a variety of products to moms and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a glimpse on the products I received. 

Be a Part of Story books

Recordable Storybooks

North Pole Countdown Keepsake Ornament

Jingle & Bell Interactive Story Buddies 

Recordable Wish List and Digital Countdown cards

Until We Hug Again Recordable Stuffed Animals

Check out what our moms are saying. And then tell us how you plan to make this holiday season the best one yet!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (61-70):
nomadbrat83
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We were so lucky to get Jingle and Bell, both their story books and The Christmas Star book which is a book where they interact together.  Last year we received Jingle which was an automatic hit.  In fact both the girls fought over whose room Jingle would stay in (our daughter's are now 2 and 5.5).  Last year we also went out an bought another Jingle story since the girls love him so much.  They love how Jingle barks and responds to easy phrases that even they can say. Also have to say the illustrations and stories are great quality.  Isabel was also so excited to receive "Bell" since she had a pink bell and had a similar name. I seriously cannot recommend this enough and in fact showed my twin sister Jingle when we were out window shopping the other day and she said she would be buying one from my 2 year old nephew.  Great product for parents and kids to make the holidays and storytime better.

Flaca43
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this

All of these sound great! I love Hallmark! Congratulations Ladies. I am going to check out my local Hallmark this weekend.

Flaca43
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I want to make  a new tradition for us...not sure what to do yet though. I know I want to do more baking and we will have a cookie swap. I want to make some decorations with the kids too.

acrogodess
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM

We got Hallmark cards to send out. The one where I can record the kids voices will go to my grandma in the rehab facility for her physical therapy so she can hear our voices whenever she wishes. The one with the 25 days of Christmas slots is going to my kids so they can open one slot each day. The one with the ornament is going to a mom on mamaslatinas for the ornament exchange. I can't wait to send the two out and for my kids to open the card tomorrow after basketball practice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hallmark is already a family tradition in our homes. Whether ornaments, cards, or stuffed animals, they always carry gifts to remember and for a every occasion.

willow105
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Try and get the best gifts I can get for them.
Maddies_mom101
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM

We recieved Jingle and Bell  interactive story buddies. I don't think I could have got the box open fast enough when it showed up at my house.... once I did it was like christmas for my kids. My 7 year old was so exicted to get a girl puppy  and my 3.5 yr old was excited to have a boy puppy. I am so glad they respond to my childrens voices  so the story can be read over and over again when mom is at work or not able to read to them

thank you so much cafe mom and hallmark for the new christmas tradition

Samanthamommy
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM

We got one of the "Be a Part of Story books" and my kids absolutely love it!! My son has read it 3 times and we just gave it to them last night. It's really cute- there are certain words that cue Santa coming in to talk, then Santa asks the kids questions that they then answer and get another response. Definitely going to enjoy having it this season. =)

I know it's hard to see, but this is the kids reaction when they first saw it, lol. 

celticgodess
by Heather on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM

First Christmas in a decade (and with DH and daughters) spent on the east coast with my family!

Meltopia529
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM

We're on day 4 of our countdown to Christmas ornament. I think I'm enjoying it more than my son! We've been tuning in every morning to see whats go on at the north pole. So far we love this ornament. We have it on the mantel and not on the tree. Its kind of heavy. Plus with a two year old I didn't want him breaking it. Thanks again for sending us this wonderful gift. This is going to be a great tradition to start with my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)