Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

How will you make this holiday season the best one yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Hallmark, we distributed a variety of products to moms and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a glimpse on the products I received. 

Be a Part of Story books

Recordable Storybooks

North Pole Countdown Keepsake Ornament

Jingle & Bell Interactive Story Buddies 

Recordable Wish List and Digital Countdown cards

Until We Hug Again Recordable Stuffed Animals

Check out what our moms are saying. And then tell us how you plan to make this holiday season the best one yet!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Replies (71-80):
slw123
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I feel really bad for not posting sooner.  We had a lot of family drama go on in the last few weeks, including one of my cousins (close in age to me) dying unexpectedly.  Then fighting with the medical examiners office to FORCE them to do an autopsy.  He wanted to call it a heart attack without even doing an autopsy. 

Anyways, enough of that!!

We received the digital Countdown card and it is so neat.  I mailed it to my kids from Santa and they totally freaked out when they opened it.  It sits right next to the Christmas tree and every morning they run to it when they wake up to see what the countdown is.   We also received a really nice Christmas card that I was able to send to my brother and a card to leave for the kids from 'Santa' thanking them for the milk and cookies. I love everything.

muppy984
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:25 AM
c
mrswillie
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Great pics

Quoting nomadbrat83:

We were so lucky to get Jingle and Bell, both their story books and The Christmas Star book which is a book where they interact together.  Last year we received Jingle which was an automatic hit.  In fact both the girls fought over whose room Jingle would stay in (our daughter's are now 2 and 5.5).  Last year we also went out an bought another Jingle story since the girls love him so much.  They love how Jingle barks and responds to easy phrases that even they can say. Also have to say the illustrations and stories are great quality.  Isabel was also so excited to receive "Bell" since she had a pink bell and had a similar name. I seriously cannot recommend this enough and in fact showed my twin sister Jingle when we were out window shopping the other day and she said she would be buying one from my 2 year old nephew.  Great product for parents and kids to make the holidays and storytime better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Nice

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Hi everybody!  My name is Kathleen and I am a SAHM to three boys ages 7, 5 and 20 months and the wife to my wonderful DH for the past 8.5 years.  We are an active family who loves to have fun and loves to create wonderful family memories together.  I am so excited to be choosen for this influencer and I can't wait to see what we will receive and to come back and tell you all about it!  Thank you Cafe Mom and Hallmark for this opportunity!  I will be back to update when I receive my package.

We received our package in the mail and I was so excited to open it!  We received an interactive storybook called "A Visit to the North Pole".  It is so cute and full of bright colors and cute pictures.  I knew I couldn't pick just one child to give it to so I gave it to all of them!  My oldest two who are 7 and 5 years old were the most excited about it until it started talking.  Then my 20 month old came running up and wanted to listen too.  This is a really cool book because you turn it on and then start reading.  When you read a sentence printed in red, then Santa comes on and starts talking.  Sometimes he just says someting fun for the kids to listen to, sometimes there is music, and many times he asks them a question.  They are able to respond to the question and then he answers them back based on their response.  It is so cool and they loved it!  I let them take turns answering questions and even my 20 month old got excited and tried to answer.  There was one point where Santa says to tell and elf to stop and my 5 year old says, "We have to help him!  Stop!"  Then my youngest starts saying, "Stop, stop!"  It was so cute.  We love this book and will be reading it a lot this holiday season.  DH is at work tonight but I can't wait for him to get home and see us read it, he will think it is so cool!  I took a few pictures.

Here is the book and my two oldest. 

There is my youngest because after we finished the story he wanted to look through it again!

Here is a picture of a page in the book.  You can see how some words are red and when you read those that is when Santa talks to you!

Thank you again Cafe Mom and Hallmark!  We love it!  I will definitely be telling my sisters about this for their kids. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Adorable

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Love the post
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bluetick
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I have to have the recordable teddy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I don't know how to make it the best one yet, maybe because I am not in a joyful mood, more of a mellow mood. But I'll do everything I can to help the rest of the family to enjoy the holidays.

Mrsc421
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM

For the last 4 years I made Photo Calanders!  I put photos of all four of us and the dogs in most pictures from different things.  Most of my family is scattered so it is nice for them to see us when they look at the calendar.

beliteWeight
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Quoting CafeMom Team:

As part of the CafeMom Influencer Program for Hallmark, we distributed a variety of products to moms and asked them to share their experiences. Here is a glimpse on the products I received. 

Be a Part of Story books

Recordable Storybooks

North Pole Countdown Keepsake Ornament

Jingle & Bell Interactive Story Buddies 

Recordable Wish List and Digital Countdown cards

Until We Hug Again Recordable Stuffed Animals

Check out what our moms are saying. And then tell us how you plan to make this holiday season the best one yet!

i would love to pamper and take care of my fitness and do heavy work outs and also planninfg for games this season.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN