Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Countdown to Christmas Day 4: Trim the Tree!

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a certain style for decorating your Christmas tree? Decorate your tree as a family and add all your ornaments and trimmings!

There are so many special ornaments you can add to your tree, from capturing this year's special events to starting an annual tradition. These keepsake ornaments would be a great addition to your family's tree!

christmas tree

When do you usually put up your Christmas tree? Is it a real or an artificial tree? Do you get your kids special ornaments each year?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
We do get our boys an ornament each year. Since there are four of them an the tree would get pretty full so we rotate who gets one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM

we did it the weekend after thxgvn

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM
My style is just let everyone put ornaments anywhere. We have keepsakes like crazy. We usually get one every yr with our name and the yr engraved on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM
We are thinking of getting our tree Monday i think.
Our tree has to be real.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I put mine up a couple of days ago.
AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Depends on my mood.  I think I will be putting it up this weekend.

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

We have an artificial tree due to allergies.

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Yes, we get a special family ornament.

brieri
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hallmark ornaments are so cute/adorable, Some years I had a theme and others went all out what is in the boxes.  Put up Chrismas tree about two weeks before Christmas, because my children's birthday is right smack in the middle of it all and don't like to celebrate birthdays with Christamas trees because that is really not the reason for the season.  Most years when my children were growing up it was real, when divorced artificial.  Now, I think to get a wooden one made to put on the wall and place ornaments on them.  Less of a hassle.  UInless I get lucky and able to purchase a new home.

Bob192
by Crystal on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

We put ours up the weekend after Christmas, it is artificial.  We have first year ornaments for all the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)