Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Countdown to Christmas Day 4: Trim the Tree!

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a certain style for decorating your Christmas tree? Decorate your tree as a family and add all your ornaments and trimmings!

There are so many special ornaments you can add to your tree, from capturing this year's special events to starting an annual tradition. These keepsake ornaments would be a great addition to your family's tree!

christmas tree

When do you usually put up your Christmas tree? Is it a real or an artificial tree? Do you get your kids special ornaments each year?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (51-60):
Lovinmybabas
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Artificial and the colors are Marroon and gold because they match our living room colors. We also have many ornaments that the kids have made. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooNFaeRie30
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:21 AM

we put our tree up the weekend after thanksgiving. we have a mix of decorations we have used some that have been being collected since childhood and some that my kids made. every year i buy the girls a special ornament. my mom does it for me and my sisters and i want to continue the tradition.

MissDavison
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:29 AM

We also put up and decorate the tree on my Birthday, Dec.16th. Our ornaments are  a huge array of all sorts of things. We have cartoon characters, balls, homemade that my children have made over the years. The tree is always real that we all go and cut down,

Kay7684
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:57 AM

1st Dec and yes the children did use to help. For many years we had a real tree, now we have artificial.

Flaca43
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM

We usually put up our tree the day after Thansgiving. This year we got a late start. Got up our tree with the lights, but just a few minutes ago our lights blew out!! I don't know what happened! My little one wanted them on and they were just on a few minutes and shut off! THey don't work anymore. Dont know what now...afraid of buying new ones and they won't work.

johnny4ever
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Artificial

ZakkarysMom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM
We put up our tree a week ago. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
We decorate our tree w red and gold ornaments
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Meltopia529
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
w/ all white lights
mandarose
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:24 PM
W have an artificial tree since my son has bad allergies. We put it up right after thanksgiving and put a mixture of things on it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)