Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Countdown to Christmas Day 5: Santa's Letter!

Posted by   + Show Post

One of the sweetest traditions of Christmas are letters to Santa. Kids take such pride in telling him everything they want for Christmas and how they've been a good boy or girl. Help your kids write their letters to Santa and address the envelope to the North Pole!

Not only can kids write the traditional letter to Santa, but now they can even send a recordable wish list card!

writing

Have your kids ever written a letter to Santa? Did you write letters to Santa when you were a child?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (51-60):
ZakkarysMom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM
My son is too young to write letters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

My kids do, I don't really remember writing "letters" to Santa lol

bergencounty
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

holding giftsOf course Santa gets a letter. Such a great keepsake, the cards are saved, as were ours when we were children. Many thanks to my parents for starting this tradition. Now that they have passed  it is one of the fond memories of the simple things that was part of our childhood.,santa green

MommyofSCC
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My dd is way to young but I will in the future

Lilindian
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM

My son usually writes one to Santa,which I mail to his pop's house and then his pop will play Santa and send him one back that he put's in his scrapbook every year. This year he wrote 2,one sent to his pop (without him knowing,he thought he mailed it to the northpole) and one at Macy's

Rushn311
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I don't remember writing any when I was a kid. My kids do that video with santa but they have wrote them in the past.

Flaca43
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

My children haven't written any to Santa before! I think I will see if they would like to today! I will help my youngest too. I think I did once or twice as a kid...

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM

My kids have not written letters yet.  This will probably be the first year.  The oldest two are 5.5 and 6.  I remembering writting letters to Santa when I was younger.

GwenMB
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

We never did letters to Santa when I was young.  I did have my boys write letters this year.  They are 5.5 & 4 - the 5.5 yo wrote "We can't wait until Christmas!" and then drew a picture.  The 4 yo just drew a picture.  Neither seemed to realize that they were supposed to say what they want for Christmas. lol

flowerfunleah
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Dd is only two so she doesn't really get what santa is yet but when she is older we definitely will!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)