Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parenting Positive Kids Parenting Positive Kids

Countdown to Christmas Day 15: Time to Wrap!

Posted by   + Show Post

Christmas is rapidly approaching and it's time to start tying up loose ends. Gather all the presents you bought and wrap them!

Sometimes wrapping presents isn't so easy. Click here for creative tricks for 6 common gift-wrapping dilemmas.

gift

Do you leave wrapping presents until the last minute? Do you like to wrap gifts or put them in gift bags?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here.  If you haven't signed up for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jillysmom
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't do tags for my daughters and hubbys , we just use different papers. I have different ones for my daughter, ones from Santa and ones from us. I still have so much to wrap.

mommybug77
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Done thankfully. I use gift bags when needed
givenshl
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I wrap and use gift bags. I always wrap on Christmas Eve night after everyone has went to bed including my peeking Husband.

mazuka
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I've been wrapping for weeks now.  Since I only get a little bit of time each day when DD is sleeping, I've done a few each day.  I may still have one or 2 to wrap

heidi_val
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM
last minute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I wrap as I go along, I enjoy wrapping

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM

We wrap ours early so it is done.

jpalmer
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I detest wrapping!!! Lol...I'm thinking about gift bags...but i think my kiddos would be upset if i didn't wrap them...lol!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I usually wrap all the gifts Christmas Eve after the kids are in bed but I have been organized this year and I have all of them wrapped except for 7 of them!

PEEK05
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I wrap them as I get them.  We use gift bags only if it's something that would be hard to wrap, like a stuffed animal or clothes or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN