Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive Attitude

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Do you always keep a positive attitude around the children or do you have thought negative moments?

MonthofDecemberLynsey

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
celticgodess
by Heather on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Does anyone ALWAYS stay positive around anyone, especially challenging children.  I love my girls, but not me.  But maybe that's a good thing.  I don't want hem thnkingthir frustrations and negativity are wrong or unusual.  In fact I taught my 3yo thats its ok tobe frustrated, but its not ok to say "Im not gonna be your friend anymore"  She tell sme several times a week "Mommy I'm frustrated with you" and I'm ok with that :)

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Quoting celticgodess:

Does anyone ALWAYS stay positive around anyone, especially challenging children.  I love my girls, but not me.  But maybe that's a good thing.  I don't want hem thnkingthir frustrations and negativity are wrong or unusual.  In fact I taught my 3yo thats its ok tobe frustrated, but its not ok to say "Im not gonna be your friend anymore"  She tell sme several times a week "Mommy I'm frustrated with you" and I'm ok with that :)

So true...

mrswillie
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM

And to add, childrn learn from negative moments also. The world isn't perfect and  they will experience many negative moments. We should teach them how to handle them.

Meltopia529
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I try to remain as positive as I can.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)